Quarters meanings in Urdu
Quarters meanings in Urdu is مستقر Quarters in Urdu. More meanings of quarters, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Quarters.
- (noun) : housing available for people to live in
I never feel so utterly fraudulent as when I review a movie whose charms impress all in the world and I simply do not get it. The other variant is that I love something the world disdains. This has had severe career consequences: I am still famous - or notorious - in certain quarters where I am recalled as the man who liked 'Hudson Hawk.'
More words from Urdu related to Quarters
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Quarters meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Quarters in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Quarters in Urdu is مستقر - mustaqar. To understand how would you translate the word Quarters in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Quarters or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Quarters synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Quarters. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Quarters in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Quarters in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Quarters with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by quarters?
Meaning of quarters is مستقر - mustaqar
Whats the definition of quarters?
Definition of the quarters are
- housing available for people to live in
What is the synonym of quarters?
Synonym of word quarters are station
What are the quotes with word quarters?
Here are the quotes with the word quarters in them
- I never feel so utterly fraudulent as when I review a movie whose charms impress all in the world and I simply do not get it. The other variant is that I love something the world disdains. This has had severe career consequences: I am still famous - or notorious - in certain quarters where I am recalled as the man who liked 'Hudson Hawk.' — Stephen Hunter
- Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life. — Simone Weil
- Words, words, words! They shut one off from the universe. Three quarters of the time one's never in contact with things, only with the beastly words that stand for them. — Aldous Huxley
- Travel in all the four quarters of the earth, yet you will find nothing anywhere. Whatever there is, is only here. — Ramakrishna