Revealing meanings in Urdu
Revealing meanings in Urdu is افشا کرنا Revealing in Urdu. More meanings of revealing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Revealing.
- (noun) : the speech act of making something evident
- (adjective) : showing or making known
- (adjective satellite) : disclosing unintentionally something concealed
I think the Mother is gradually revealing itself to me and taking over. But it is not the Mother alone. It is the Mother and the Father, the male and the female, sort of gradually having their marriage.
More words from Urdu related to Revealing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Revealing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روشن کرناالم نشرحاعلانیہ کہناپیدا کرناہویدا کرناقلعی کھولناکھلناصریحوا کرناظاہر کرناکھلاکپھوڑناپرکاش کرنابے پردہ کرناپرگھٹ کرنااکھاڑناتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتبتلاناہویداپردہ اٹھاناعیاں ہونابیناجاگرعیاں کرناافشا ہوناصاف صاف دکھاناتعبیر کرنامشہور کرناپیدااظہرفاش کرناظاہرآشکار کرناعام کرناپھوٹنافاشراز فاش کرناافشا کرناواضح کرنابیجککھولنااجاگر کرناپردہ فاش کرنافاش ہوناواضحفہرستظاہر ہونامشتہر ہوناعیاں یا علانیہ کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Revealing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Revealing in Urdu is افشا کرنا - afsha karna. To understand how would you translate the word Revealing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Revealing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Revealing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Revealing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Revealing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Revealing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Revealing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by revealing?
Meaning of revealing is افشا کرنا - afsha karna
Whats the definition of revealing?
Definition of the revealing are
- the speech act of making something evident
- showing or making known
- disclosing unintentionally something concealed
What is the synonym of revealing?
Synonym of word revealing are unwrap, manifest, unclose, lay bare, revelate, expose, unmask, divulge, make public, revendicating
What are the quotes with word revealing?
Here are the quotes with the word revealing in them
- I think the Mother is gradually revealing itself to me and taking over. But it is not the Mother alone. It is the Mother and the Father, the male and the female, sort of gradually having their marriage. — Bede Griffiths
- Almost all institutions own a lot more art than they can ever show, much of it revealing for its timeliness, genius, or sheer weirdness. — Jerry Saltz
- Poetry is something to make us wiser and better, by continually revealing those types of beauty and truth, which God has set in all men's souls. — James Russell Lowell
- I think Whitman more than any other poet possessed the gift of revealing to others the beauty of everything around us, the beauty of nature, the beauty of human beings. — Ella R. Bloor