Satire meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Satire.
- (noun) : witty language used to convey insults or scorn
Good satire comes from anger. It comes from a sense of injustice, that there are wrongs in the world that need to be fixed. And what better place to get that well of venom and outrage boiling than a newsroom, because you're on the front lines.
It struck me that working digitally with a small crew, I could lay out a general plan for Famous and hope for mistakes which would create something more than satire and something less than truthful reality.
More words from Urdu related to Satire
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Satire meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لطیفہمزمتفقرہبدگوئی کرناتمَسخَر اُڑانابولی یاطعنہ مارناچوٹ لگاناذمچڑھانابولی ٹھولیمضحکہٹھٹھولیمذمت کرناشوخینندا کرناتوہين کرناآڑے ہاتھوں لینااہانتبگوناطعنہ زنیآہنیچڑھمذاق کرناملامتبذلہبدگوئیمَذاق اُڑانامضحکہ اڑاناالزام لگاناجھٹکابدنامیچھیڑ چھاڑاستہزاہنسیہاہاہی ہیطعنمذمتمضحکہ اڑنافقرے کسنادل لگیمخلفانہ تنقیدیک بہ یک مڑناحقیر کرناطعنہچوٹدل لگی یا کھلی کرنانکوہشاہانت کرناطنز کیا جاناطعنہ تشنے ...
What are the meanings of Satire in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Satire in Urdu are ہجو - hajw and طنز - tanz. To understand how would you translate the word Satire in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Satire or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Satire synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Satire. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Satire in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Satire in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Satire with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by satire?
Meanings of satire are ہجو - hajw and طنز - tanz
Whats the definition of satire?
Definition of the satire are
- witty language used to convey insults or scorn
What is the synonym of satire?
Synonym of word satire are skit, satirizes, irony, satirises, dispraise, satires, derisions, satiation, sacerdotalism, paroicous
What are the idioms with the word satire?
Here are the idioms with the word satire in them.
- To be satire upon
What are the idioms related to satire?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word satire.
- To make quips
What are the quotes with word satire?
Here are the quotes with the word satire in them
- Good satire comes from anger. It comes from a sense of injustice, that there are wrongs in the world that need to be fixed. And what better place to get that well of venom and outrage boiling than a newsroom, because you're on the front lines. — Carl Hiaasen
- Comedy has to be done en clair. You can't blunt the edge of wit or the point of satire with obscurity. Try to imagine a famous witty saying that is not immediately clear. — James Thurber
- It struck me that working digitally with a small crew, I could lay out a general plan for Famous and hope for mistakes which would create something more than satire and something less than truthful reality. — Griffin Dunne
- I like the George Romero films, which were really great, social satire movies really twisted. — John Cusack