Sarcasm meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Sarcasm.
- (noun) : witty language used to convey insults or scorn
Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet.
More words related to the meanings of Sarcasm
More words from Urdu related to Sarcasm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sarcasm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شرارترسوا کرنابولی ٹھولیشدید نفرتزدتضحیکزَخَمکامیاب چالچوٹجرمطعنہ دینامنہ بناناہتکبے عزتیتکلیف یا دکھ دینابلوہضرر دیناہتک کرنضربطنز کرناچھیڑناحقارتظلمطنزپھبتیگالیلگاناتکلیفوبالتوہینمخولفلاکتفقرہآہنیتَضحيکپیٹناٹھٹھاجَرّاحتی حالَتاہانت کرناٹھٹھولاذیت دیناغلطپگڑی اچھلناہزلبرملا توہین کرناحرجزخمی کرنابے حرمتیٹھیس پہنچاناناجائز دست اندازی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sarcasm
What are the meanings of Sarcasm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sarcasm in Urdu are چوٹ - chot, اہانت - ehaanat, طنز - tanz and استہزا - istehza. To understand how would you translate the word Sarcasm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sarcasm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sarcasm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sarcasm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sarcasm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sarcasm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sarcasm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sarcasm?
Meanings of sarcasm are چوٹ - chot, اہانت - ehaanat, طنز - tanz and استہزا - istehza
Whats the definition of sarcasm?
Definition of the sarcasm are
- witty language used to convey insults or scorn
What is the synonym of sarcasm?
Synonym of word sarcasm are brume, geck, derisions, dint, bruiting, contempt, satiation, contusion, injuriousness, affront
What are the idioms related to sarcasm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sarcasm.
- To make quips
- A worm will turn
- Tread on a worm and it will turn
- One is not so soon healed as hurt
- Slander flings stones of itself
What are the quotes with word sarcasm?
Here are the quotes with the word sarcasm in them
- Canada has a passive-aggressive culture, with a lot of sarcasm and righteousness. That went with my weird messianic complex. The ego is a fascinating monster. I was taught from a young age that I had to serve, so that turned into me thinking I had to save the planet. — Alanis Morissette
- In my opinion, I think sarcasm and humor in a song, without turning it into a novelty song, is really charming. — Alanis Morissette
- Sometimes Americans don't quite get my sense of humor. My good ol' British sarcasm seems to go over their heads. — Lee Westwood
- This music won't do. There's not enough sarcasm in it. — Samuel Goldwyn