Sceptical meanings in Urdu
Sceptical meanings in Urdu is شکی Sceptical in Urdu. More meanings of sceptical, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sceptical.
- (adjective satellite) : denying or questioning the tenets of especially a religion
- (adjective satellite) : marked by or given to doubt
More words from Urdu related to Sceptical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sceptical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sceptical
What are the meanings of Sceptical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sceptical in Urdu is شکی - shakki. To understand how would you translate the word Sceptical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sceptical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sceptical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sceptical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sceptical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sceptical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sceptical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sceptical?
Meaning of sceptical is شکی - shakki
Whats the definition of sceptical?
Definition of the sceptical are
- denying or questioning the tenets of especially a religion
- marked by or given to doubt
What is the synonym of sceptical?
Synonym of word sceptical are diffident, sceptic, mistrustful, sceptics, distrustful, doubter, pyrrhonist, skeptics, jealous, suspicious
What are the idioms related to sceptical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sceptical.
- Ld wive tale
- Old wive tale
- Ld wives tale
- Old wives tale
What are the quotes with word sceptical?
Here are the quotes with the word sceptical in them
- I was inspired to write this book by those who are sceptical of the power of freedom to change the world. — Natan Sharansky
- Scotsmen are metaphisical and emotional, they are sceptical and mystical, they are romantic and ironic, they are cruel and tender, and full of mirth and despair. — William Dunbar
- I don't particularly enjoy watching films in 3D because I think that a well-shot and well-projected film has a very three-dimensional quality to it, so I'm somewhat sceptical of the technology. — Christopher Nolan
- I have friends who have a CD mastering plant in Hollywood and they are very sceptical about European record labels' understanding of digital technology. — Gavin Bryars