Jealous meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Jealous.
- (adjective satellite) : showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
- (adjective satellite) : suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
More words related to the meanings of Jealous
More words from Urdu related to Jealous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jealous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حاسدلاادریبھرمیمشکوکخَبیثیرقان زدہجلنے والامدھمبد ظنبے اعتبارکینہ وَرکلبیرشک آمیزجلے تنوسواسیبد اندیشملحدبد گمانکمینہحاسدانہخود اعتمادی سے عاریکینہ ورمنکرمتشکیحجاب والابَدباطنکج نظرایرشالوشک پرستوہمیغیر واثقکینہ پَروَرشعرائیرشک کرنے والامزاج کابدگمانبدظنبد زنکلبیوںکینہ پرورمتذبذببے حوصلہبد خواہکافرشکیشرمیلادِل کا بُراکج بین
Idiom with the word Jealous in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Jealous
What are the meanings of Jealous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Jealous in Urdu are بدگمان - Budgumaan, شکی - shakki, جلے تن - jaley tan, حاسد - haasid and بد گمان - bad gumaan. To understand how would you translate the word Jealous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Jealous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jealous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jealous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jealous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jealous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jealous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jealous?
Meanings of jealous are بدگمان - Budgumaan, شکی - shakki, جلے تن - jaley tan, حاسد - haasid and بد گمان - bad gumaan
Whats the definition of jealous?
Definition of the jealous are
- showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
- suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
What is the synonym of jealous?
Synonym of word jealous are diffident, skeptics, sceptics, suspicious, sceptical, doubter, tempered, sceptic, malicious, pyrrhonist
What are the idioms with the word jealous?
Here are the idioms with the word jealous in them.
- A jealous head is soon broken
What are the idioms related to jealous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jealous.
- Ld wive tale
- Old wive tale
- Ld wives tale
- Old wives tale
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you
What are the quotes with word jealous?
Here are the quotes with the word jealous in them
- The heart of the jealous knows the best and most satisfying love, that of the other's bed, where the rival perfects the lover's imperfections. — Djuna Barnes
- And not only that, I also have the MacBook Air which is really cool. Even my wife is jealous of my MacBook Air. — Karl Rove
- Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes, But only death the jealous eyes can close. — William Wycherley
- I'm very jealous of my daughter's education. She's been inspired by her teachers, and nobody inspired me as a teenager. — Jenny Eclair