Selfish meanings in Urdu
Selfish meanings in Urdu are غرض مند, کائیاں, مَطلَبی, مَطلَب پَرَست, نَفس پَروَر, خُود غَرض, نفس پرست, خود غرض Selfish in Urdu. More meanings of selfish, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Selfish.
- (adjective) : concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others
- صِرف اپنے فائدے کا خَيال رَکھنے والا
My mom can't defend herself to the world. She is such an amazing woman, with such an open heart. It's a real hard line, and I crossed it. I took everyone's life story and assumed it would be a great thing to put on screen. I was being selfish and I feel so horrible about it. I feel so guilty.
More words related to the meanings of Selfish
More words from Urdu related to Selfish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Selfish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاسقنفس پرستمُمسکپھٹے حالفاسِقغرض مندانہچالکبہانے بازٹھاٹ کاناداراوباشگنوار کی طرحتجربہ کارعیاشدل کا تنگ یا چھوٹاپھرتیلانفسانیمائلعیاربخیلمحتاجرندڈھنگخود کی تلاشآنندیمستحقبانکاحرفتمتواجہمستلالچیتنگ دستالبیلامکارعیش و عشرت کا متوالافقیرچھَیلافطرتیشوخکامیسومکنگاللفنگاخود غرضدغا بازفراواںمفلوک الحالچلتا پرزہفقرہ بازشہوت انگیز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Selfish
What are the meanings of Selfish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Selfish in Urdu are خود غرض - khud gharaz, کائیاں - kaa iyaan, نفس پرست - nafs parast and غرض مند - gharaz mand. To understand how would you translate the word Selfish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Selfish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Selfish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Selfish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Selfish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Selfish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Selfish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by selfish?
Meanings of selfish are خود غرض - khud gharaz, کائیاں - kaa iyaan, نفس پرست - nafs parast and غرض مند - gharaz mand
Whats the definition of selfish?
Definition of the selfish are
- concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others
- صِرف اپنے فائدے کا خَيال رَکھنے والا
What is the synonym of selfish?
Synonym of word selfish are self centred, nifty, miser, self centered, guileful, self seeking, cunning fellow, churlish, crafty, calculating
What are the idioms related to selfish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word selfish.
- A lump of selfishness
- Elfish selfish
- He will never get to heaven who desires to go thither alone
What are the quotes with word selfish?
Here are the quotes with the word selfish in them
- Because of my age and because there's more work on the small screen. What it's missing in quality it makes up for in quantity. From an actor's selfish point of view. — Cesar Romero
- When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone. — Tennessee Williams
- My mom can't defend herself to the world. She is such an amazing woman, with such an open heart. It's a real hard line, and I crossed it. I took everyone's life story and assumed it would be a great thing to put on screen. I was being selfish and I feel so horrible about it. I feel so guilty. — Nikki Reed
- I was given such a great gift. It's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a wife and daughter gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now I think about what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better man. — Jake Owen