Luxurious meanings in Urdu
Luxurious meanings in Urdu are ٹھاٹ کا, فراواں, پرشوکت, عیش و عشرت کا متوالا, عیش پسند, آنندی, نفس پرست, شہوت پرست, عیاش Luxurious in Urdu. More meanings of luxurious, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Luxurious.
- (adjective satellite) : displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- (adjective satellite) : ostentatiously rich and superior in quality
The monarchy is foremost a business, and it's important to them that the British public continue to finance the excessive luxurious lifestyles of the now quite enormous, wasteful and useless 'royal' family. I find it very sad.
More words related to the meanings of Luxurious
More words from Urdu related to Luxurious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Luxurious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مبالغہ گوخُود غَرضکافی و وافیبشیشتائیشوخعیاشپر سےکج خلقہِيجان زَدہبانکاغنڈارائجبےقیداکثرشِہوَت انگیزبدکارجیتااچپلکھلاڑشکم پرستکثیر زاکاردل لگی کرنا فاسدبوالہوسپرشوکتمَطلَب پَرَستفاضلاتناچنچلمُنتَشِرٹھاٹ کاجَھگڑالُوباؤ ڈنڈیپرشہوت نفس پرسترندانہبہترازیادہشہوت خیزگنڈابڑھتابلا وجہشہوت پرستبکثرت پیدا کرنے والافحشرنگیلااندری بھوگیبہتاتکائیاںنہایتاوپربے پیر ...
What are the meanings of Luxurious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Luxurious in Urdu are فراواں - faraawaan, عیاش - aiyaash, نفس پرست - nafs parast, شہوت پرست - shaehwat parast, پرشوکت - pur shaukat and ٹھاٹ کا - thaat ka. To understand how would you translate the word Luxurious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Luxurious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Luxurious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Luxurious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Luxurious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Luxurious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Luxurious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by luxurious?
Meanings of luxurious are فراواں - faraawaan, عیاش - aiyaash, نفس پرست - nafs parast, شہوت پرست - shaehwat parast, پرشوکت - pur shaukat and ٹھاٹ کا - thaat ka
Whats the definition of luxurious?
Definition of the luxurious are
- displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- ostentatiously rich and superior in quality
What is the synonym of luxurious?
Synonym of word luxurious are plenty, debauchee, rake, over, lustful, feisty, rally, lascivious, copious, rakish
What are the quotes with word luxurious?
Here are the quotes with the word luxurious in them
- I have experienced some amazing food! Yet when I think about the most luxurious and exquisite meals I have had, visions of simple food made from a few natural ingredients are what most excite me. — Mark Hyman
- The monarchy is foremost a business, and it's important to them that the British public continue to finance the excessive luxurious lifestyles of the now quite enormous, wasteful and useless 'royal' family. I find it very sad. — Steven Patrick Morrissey
- Maybe one day the world will change, that we'll be in a luxurious position of being able to debate whether or not it's inherently wrong to eat animals, but the question doesn't matter right now. — Jonathan Safran Foer
- Another challenge? Getting up at 6:30 in the morning to go act. It's not fun acting that early in the morning or acting at 4 A.M in the middle of the night or in the morning when you're really tired. That's a challenge. What a luxurious problem to have. — George Eads