Rake meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Rake.
- (noun) : a dissolute man in fashionable society
- (verb) : scrape gently
- (noun) : degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- (noun) : a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
- (verb) : move through with or as if with a rake
- (verb) : sweep the length of
- (verb) : gather with a rake
- (verb) : level or smooth with a rake
- (verb) : examine hastily
More words related to the meanings of Rake
More words from Urdu related to Rake
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rake meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مفسدراندہبالائکھلاڑیجوان مردعیش پسندپراگندہڈانواڈول پھرنے والاچنچللچیبھٹکاچھیڑناباؤ ڈنڈی یا آوارہ پھرناشيخی خورامسرت بخشاکَڑ خانلاچارخُود غَرضآزاد خیالخوش باشبے قیدخوش وضعبےقیدلنگاڑامارا مارا پھرنے والاپھوہَڑ عَورتبے فکربد ذاتشکم پرستشہوت خیزنوجوان غُنڈالعن طعن کرناھیلابدشعارتلون مزاجشریربے وُقعَتشہوت انگیزطرم خانبد کاربانکاجھاگ اتارناخُوش باشزیبائشیپرشوکتپاش پاشآگے پیچھے پھرتا ہواسطحیدوزخیگم گشتہ ...
Idiom with the word Rake in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Rake
What are the meanings of Rake in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rake in Urdu are رنگیلا - rangiila, نفس پرست - nafs parast, آوارہ - aawaarah, البیلا - albeyla, رند - rind, عیاش - aiyaash, اوباش - aobaash, عشق باز - ishq baaz, شہوت پرست - shaehwat parast and لفنگا - lafanga. To understand how would you translate the word Rake in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rake or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rake synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rake. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rake in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rake in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rake with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rake?
Meanings of rake are رنگیلا - rangiila, نفس پرست - nafs parast, آوارہ - aawaarah, البیلا - albeyla, رند - rind, عیاش - aiyaash, اوباش - aobaash, عشق باز - ishq baaz, شہوت پرست - shaehwat parast and لفنگا - lafanga
Whats the definition of rake?
Definition of the rake are
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
- scrape gently
- degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- a long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
- move through with or as if with a rake
- sweep the length of
- gather with a rake
- level or smooth with a rake
- examine hastily
What is the synonym of rake?
Synonym of word rake are sparkish, lascivious, profligate, rakish, blackguard, petulant, abandoned, jolly, luxurious, hooligan
What are the idioms with the word rake?
Here are the idioms with the word rake in them.
- A reformed rake makes the best husband
What are the idioms related to rake?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rake.
- A young idler an old beggar
- Knock about
- Reckless youth makes rueful age
What are the quotes with word rake?
Here is the quote with the word rake in them
- Can you imagine a guy breaking into your car, and he steals your guitar case 'cause he thinks it's a guitar, and he gets it home and opens it up and there's a rake inside it, an electric toilet plunger and a dog skull? That actually happened. — Eugene Chadbourne