Sequence meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sequence.
- (noun) : film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- (noun) : a following of one thing after another in time
- (noun) : several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- (noun) : serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern
- (noun) : the action of following in order
- (verb) : arrange in a sequence
- (verb) : determine the order of constituents in
More words related to the meanings of Sequence
More words from Urdu related to Sequence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sequence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Sequence
What are the meanings of Sequence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sequence in Urdu are تسلسل - tasalsul, تواتر - Tawatur, سلسلہ - silsilah and سیاق - siyaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Sequence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sequence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sequence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sequence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sequence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sequence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sequence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sequence?
Meanings of sequence are تسلسل - tasalsul, تواتر - Tawatur, سلسلہ - silsilah and سیاق - siyaaq
Whats the definition of sequence?
Definition of the sequence are
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- a following of one thing after another in time
- several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern
- the action of following in order
- arrange in a sequence
- determine the order of constituents in
What is the synonym of sequence?
Synonym of word sequence are sequestrate, contingentness, rhythm, sequencer, sequinned, streel, persiflage, sequents, succession, impulsiveness
What are the idioms related to sequence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sequence.
- Unless context otherwise requires
What are the quotes with word sequence?
Here are the quotes with the word sequence in them
- I don't know how many thoughts we have a second, but it's quite an amazing number, and just to pin down the appropriate sequence of those, all you really need is a pencil and a piece of paper. — Robert Wyatt
- We need creativity in order to break free from the temporary structures that have been set up by a particular sequence of experience. — Edward de Bono
- Writing a story or a novel is one way of discovering sequence in experience, of stumbling upon cause and effect in the happenings of a writer's own life. — Eudora Welty
- Gates is the ultimate programming machine. He believes everything can be defined, examined, reduced to essentials, and rearranged into a logical sequence that will achieve a particular goal. — Stewart Alsop