Succession meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Succession.
- (noun) : a following of one thing after another in time
- (noun) : the action of following in order
- (noun) : acquisition of property by descent or by will
- (noun) : a group of people or things arranged or following in order
- (noun) : (ecology) the gradual and orderly process of change in an ecosystem brought about by the progressive replacement of one community by another until a stable climax is established
- موروثی منصب یا جائیداد یا بادشاہت
More words from Urdu related to Succession
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Succession meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قطار درجہانتسابلڑخاندانرابطہآراستہ کرناقرینہقطارتعلقزدپیوستبیڑی لگاناحسب نسبربط پیدا کرناپہنچنظامرنجیر سے باندھنا یا جکڑنا ریتیجوڑناتواترپیڑہیڈوراسات پشتشیرازہقطار باندھناربطسلسلہاصلشامل کرنامینڈھیسیاقتانتاريتینسب نامہآوارہ گردی کرنالگاؤرشتہگھراناکڑیسِلسِلہقانونجانشینیصفشجرہ نسبلائنسیاق و سباقلڑیآبا و اجدادمنسلک کرناحد ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Succession
What are the meanings of Succession in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Succession in Urdu are سلسلہ - silsilah and جانشینی - Janasheeni. To understand how would you translate the word Succession in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Succession or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Succession synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Succession. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Succession in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Succession in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Succession with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by succession?
Meanings of succession are سلسلہ - silsilah and جانشینی - Janasheeni
Whats the definition of succession?
Definition of the succession are
- a following of one thing after another in time
- the action of following in order
- acquisition of property by descent or by will
- a group of people or things arranged or following in order
- (ecology) the gradual and orderly process of change in an ecosystem brought about by the progressive replacement of one community by another until a stable climax is established
- موروثی منصب یا جائیداد یا بادشاہت
What is the synonym of succession?
Synonym of word succession are purview, pedigree, linkage, link, connection, chain, system, range, lineage, file
What are the idioms related to succession?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word succession.
- The owl is not accounted wiser for living retiredly
What are the quotes with word succession?
Here are the quotes with the word succession in them
- A day spent without the sight or sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day and a succession of such days is fatal to human life. — Lewis Mumford
- Education can counteract the natural tendency to do the wrong thing, but the inexorable succession of generations requires that the basis for this knowledge be constantly refreshed. — Garrett Hardin
- A woman's life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience. — Wallis Simpson
- The most that one of Jewish faith can do - and some have gladly done it - is to say that Jesus was the greatest in the long succession of Jewish prophets. None can acknowledge that Jesus was the Messiah without becoming a Christian. — Kenneth Scott Latourette