Stab meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Stab.
- (verb) : poke or thrust abruptly
- (verb) : stab or pierce
- (verb) : use a knife on
- (noun) : informal words for any attempt or effort
- (noun) : a sudden sharp feeling
- (noun) : a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
More words from Urdu related to Stab
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stab meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھوڑناچیرناصدمہچوٹ پہنچاناکم ہوناحادمشکلرنجمجروحکم زور کرناداغناچوٹ لگاناضربحق تلفی کرناچبھتا ہواپُرخارگھاؤحق تلفیزخمی ہونانکلناغارت کرناضررکربدل دوزکٹھن مسئلہدردتکلیف یا دکھ دیناکم کرناتیزگولی چلاناتکلیف دیناضرر دیناکھرکھراپھاڑناآزردہ کرنازخمی کرنابگاڑناکاٹ کرنے والیآنکھوادکھاناٹھیس پہنچانالگناگھاؤ لگاناچوٹدرد دیناخراب کرناچُبھتا ہواکانٹوں بھرازخمبد سلوکی ...
Idiom with the word Stab in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Stab
What are the meanings of Stab in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stab in Urdu are کٹیلا - katiila and زخمی کرنا - zakhmi karna. To understand how would you translate the word Stab in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stab or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stab synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stab. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stab in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stab in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stab with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stab?
Meanings of stab are کٹیلا - katiila and زخمی کرنا - zakhmi karna
Whats the definition of stab?
Definition of the stab are
- poke or thrust abruptly
- stab or pierce
- use a knife on
- informal words for any attempt or effort
- a sudden sharp feeling
- a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
What is the synonym of stab?
Synonym of word stab are clavel, thorny, mordacious, setacoeous, injoint, rifle, lacerate, impair, shoot, hurt
What are the idioms with the word stab?
Here are the idioms with the word stab in them.
- If you slander a dead man you stab him in the grave
What are the idioms related to stab?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stab.
- Sell one life dearly
- Sell ones life dearly
What are the quotes with word stab?
Here are the quotes with the word stab in them
- Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away. — Earl Nightingale
- True friends stab you in the front. — Oscar Wilde
- Someone once told me that religion is like a knife: You can stab someone with it, or you can slice bread with it. — Vera Farmiga
- Let me get you to understand I don't bully anybody. I stand up for what I believe in and I'm very honest and I always tell the truth. I'm not a liar, I'm not manipulative and I don't stab you in your back because I will stab you in your chest. — NeNe Leakes