Steep meanings in Urdu
Steep meanings in Urdu are اندھا دھند, ڈھلوان, نہایت, مشکل, تر بتر کرنا, اچھی طرح سے تر کرنا, بھگونا, چڑھائ, ناقابلِ یقین, نشیب Steep in Urdu. More meanings of steep, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Steep.
- (adjective satellite) : greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- (noun) : a steep place (as on a hill)
- (verb) : let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- (adjective satellite) : of a slope; set at a high angle
- (adjective) : having a sharp inclination
- (verb) : devote (oneself) fully to
- اوپر چڑھتا ھُوا یا نیچے اُترتا ھُوا
You can almost see voters nodding their heads at home: The public's faith in politicians and political institutions has been on a steep and dangerous decline for decades, because elected leaders fail to deliver.
Oh, my ways are strange ways and new ways and old ways, And deep ways and steep ways and high ways and low, I'm at home and at ease on a track that I know not, And restless and lost on a road that I know.
More words related to the meanings of Steep
More words from Urdu related to Steep
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Steep meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے تاملگلجھٹیچھڑکناجفاکشفضول خرچٹوٹ پڑناہائپرتیاریرگڑاکش مکشراج بھوندفعتنقائم بالغیرتنگ کرناجنجالسراخلشگذشتہخماوگھَٹکم وسیعتندسِراسوالپاجیآڑی لکیراوپر جاناپخاٹھانبہ شدتبندش لگاناذیقوار کرناحد سے زیادہادھکناقابل امتیازآخر تکدُہری مشکلغارت گریکڑیکبیدگیبخیلبے چین کَرناپريشانیدردیلغارسرتاپاکاممحدُودقطعی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Steep
What are the meanings of Steep in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Steep in Urdu are اندھا دھند - andha dhund, مشکل - mushkil, چڑھائ - charhaa i, نہایت - nihaayat, ڈھلوان - dhalwaan, نشیب - nasheyb and بھگونا - bhigona. To understand how would you translate the word Steep in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Steep or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Steep synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Steep. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Steep in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Steep in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Steep with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by steep?
Meanings of steep are اندھا دھند - andha dhund, مشکل - mushkil, چڑھائ - charhaa i, نہایت - nihaayat, ڈھلوان - dhalwaan, نشیب - nasheyb and بھگونا - bhigona
Whats the definition of steep?
Definition of the steep are
- greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
- a steep place (as on a hill)
- let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse
- of a slope; set at a high angle
- having a sharp inclination
- devote (oneself) fully to
- اوپر چڑھتا ھُوا یا نیچے اُترتا ھُوا
What is the synonym of steep?
Synonym of word steep are indigitating, tusky, indiscriminate, irksome, incursion, ample, narrow, descending, indigitated, harder
What are the idioms related to steep?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word steep.
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Reason is apt to be of more avail than blind force
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Hands down ln hand
- Number one
What are the quotes with word steep?
Here are the quotes with the word steep in them
- Switzerland is a small, steep country, much more up and down than sideways, and is all stuck over with large brown hotels built on the cuckoo clock style of architecture. — Ernest Hemingway
- You can almost see voters nodding their heads at home: The public's faith in politicians and political institutions has been on a steep and dangerous decline for decades, because elected leaders fail to deliver. — Ron Fournier
- Oh, my ways are strange ways and new ways and old ways, And deep ways and steep ways and high ways and low, I'm at home and at ease on a track that I know not, And restless and lost on a road that I know. — Henry Lawson
- We are really living the American dream, to be a successful brand in the States and in Europe and to steep ourselves in our heritage. But we do it with a sense of humor. We don't take ourselves too seriously in fashion. — Tommy Hilfiger