Rifle meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Rifle.
- (noun) : a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore
- (verb) : go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
If we don't get gun-control laws in this country, we are full of beans. To have the National Rifle Association rule the United States is pathetic. And I agree with Mayor Michael Bloomberg: It's time to put up or shut up about gun control for both parties.
More words related to the meanings of Rifle
More words from Urdu related to Rifle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rifle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زخممراجعتبد سلوکیچھين ليناتڑپنامروڑ اٹھناآرام کرناکسی نوکیلی شے چھید کرناغبن کرنازیان کرنابھیڑ کی کھالاوٹناقبضہ کرنالٹس مچاناخرابیپلٹ آنابد سلوکی کرنامُکمل تلاشی لینادَغَا بازفتورکم زور بننانکلناگھاسدروغ گوئی کرناکیچڑ میں روندنا پھوندناپھانسناچھاپا مارناچوٹ لگانانقصاننقصان پہنچانانقلیہنگامہاتارناراہ زنی کرناجھالرزیادہ ہوناپڑناچُبھتا ھُواطعنہ تشنع کرنابرباد کرناغصہ دلاناخراشغلبہ کرناپھر جانااُجاڑواپس آنامظلومعرقٹوٹ پڑناتلاطم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rifle
What are the meanings of Rifle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rifle in Urdu are لوٹنا - luutna, زخمی کرنا - zakhmi karna, تاخت و تاراج کرنا - taakht o taaraaj karna and غارت کرنا - ghaarat karna. To understand how would you translate the word Rifle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rifle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rifle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rifle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rifle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rifle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rifle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rifle?
Meanings of rifle are لوٹنا - luutna, زخمی کرنا - zakhmi karna, تاخت و تاراج کرنا - taakht o taaraaj karna and غارت کرنا - ghaarat karna
Whats the definition of rifle?
Definition of the rifle are
- a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore
- go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
What is the synonym of rifle?
Synonym of word rifle are loll, shoot, devastate, harry, hurt, overrun, gibe, redounding, wreck, forage
What are the idioms related to rifle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rifle.
- Sell one life dearly
- Sell ones life dearly
What are the quotes with word rifle?
Here are the quotes with the word rifle in them
- Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen. — Jeff Cooper
- I think as a rifle platoon and company commander your view is about 1,000 meters in front of you and you hope you can cover that ground and not have to back up and give it up again. — Oliver North
- If we don't get gun-control laws in this country, we are full of beans. To have the National Rifle Association rule the United States is pathetic. And I agree with Mayor Michael Bloomberg: It's time to put up or shut up about gun control for both parties. — Harvey Weinstein
- When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains, and the women come out to cut up what remains, jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains and go to your gawd like a soldier. — Rudyard Kipling