Strangle meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Strangle.
- (verb) : constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- (verb) : struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- (verb) : prevent the progress or free movement of
- (verb) : die from strangulation
- (verb) : suppress in order to conceal or hide
More words from Urdu related to Strangle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strangle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گردن مارناجھپٹ لینااستحصال بالجبرانسدادگلا گھوٹنادبوچناذہَن ميں بِٹھا ليناموت کا سبب ہونادھرناٹینٹوا دباناختم کرناآ گھیرنادابنادم گھوٹناکام تمام کرناگرفتار کرنامار ڈالنااچک لینامسلناحبسہسکھرپَکَڑناخون کرناچھین لیناگھُسیڑناپھانسی دیناپہاڑ کی چوٹیگِرِفت ميں ليناہنسا کرنادھر لیناگلا دبانامارنایکایک پکڑ لیناچھیننادم گھٹناسر قلم کرناپکڑناقتل کرناجھپٹنانچوڑناٹنٹوا دبانالہو میں ہاتھ رنگناقبضہ کرناہلاک کرناٹیکریبیلنااختناقپکڑ لیناپَکَڑ لينا
What are the meanings of Strangle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strangle in Urdu are دبوچنا - dabochna, پھانسی دینا - phaansi deyna and گلا دبانا - gala dabaana. To understand how would you translate the word Strangle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strangle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strangle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strangle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strangle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strangle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strangle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strangle?
Meanings of strangle are دبوچنا - dabochna, پھانسی دینا - phaansi deyna and گلا دبانا - gala dabaana
Whats the definition of strangle?
Definition of the strangle are
- constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- prevent the progress or free movement of
- die from strangulation
- suppress in order to conceal or hide
What is the synonym of strangle?
Synonym of word strangle are squeeze, seize, pounce upon, nab, kill, garrotte, choke
What are the quotes with word strangle?
Here are the quotes with the word strangle in them
- Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic. — Anais Nin
- I could see myself in a relationship with a girl Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing. — Megan Fox
- There are some people who want to throw their arms round you simply because it is Christmas there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. — Robert Staughton Lynd