Seize meanings in Urdu
Seize meanings in Urdu are چھیننا, ذہَن ميں بِٹھا لينا, گِرِفت ميں لينا, پَکَڑ لينا, پَکَڑنا, دبوچنا, قبضہ کرنا, گرفتار کرنا, پکڑنا, دھرنا Seize in Urdu. More meanings of seize, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Seize.
- (verb) : seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- (verb) : affect
- (verb) : take hold of; grab
- (verb) : capture the attention or imagination of
- (verb) : take or capture by force
- (verb) : hook by a pull on the line
What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.
The courts cannot garnish a father's salary, nor freeze his account, nor seize his property on behalf of his children, in our society. Apparently this is because a kid is not a car or a couch or a boat.
More words related to the meanings of Seize
More words from Urdu related to Seize
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Seize meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابوتھماناباز رکھناملنادابناظلمذمے کرناجالدخیل ہونامَروڑ کَر الَگ کَرنامناناپرورشچوٹیغالب آ جاناچھوٹی سی رکاوٹپیدا کرناروک رکھناخارج کرناگنوارمعنی سمجھناکیلخریدنااخذ کرنااندیشہخودارچٹکیپیچ میں ڈالناسر کرناطاری ہونااٹھانامٹھی میں ڈالنانام لگانادستہلتاڑناگھسیٹنابس کروسرپرستی کرناکھوج پانادفع کرناگلا دباناپکڑناآ گھیرناتجاوز کرنادخلتصادم ہوناپکڑمہیا کرنامسلنادباناسر پر رکھنا ...
Idiom with the word Seize in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Seize
What are the meanings of Seize in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Seize in Urdu are پکڑنا - pakarna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, چھیننا - chhiinna, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna, دھرنا - dharna and دبوچنا - dabochna. To understand how would you translate the word Seize in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Seize or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Seize synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Seize. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Seize in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Seize in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Seize with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by seize?
Meanings of seize are پکڑنا - pakarna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna, چھیننا - chhiinna, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna, دھرنا - dharna and دبوچنا - dabochna
Whats the definition of seize?
Definition of the seize are
- seize and take control without authority and possibly with force; take as one's right or possession
- take hold of; grab
- capture the attention or imagination of
- take or capture by force
- hook by a pull on the line
What is the synonym of seize?
Synonym of word seize are grasp, taking possession, clutching, snatchy, clutch, sequestrating, tweeze, snagging, beleaguer, grab
What are the idioms with the word seize?
Here are the idioms with the word seize in them.
- Seize what is highest and you will seize what is between
What are the idioms related to seize?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word seize.
- Lay hands on
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
- Strike root
What are the quotes with word seize?
Here are the quotes with the word seize in them
- What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team. — Benjamin Franklin Fairless
- Carpe per diem - seize the check. — Robin Williams
- The courts cannot garnish a father's salary, nor freeze his account, nor seize his property on behalf of his children, in our society. Apparently this is because a kid is not a car or a couch or a boat. — June Jordan
- Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better. — Harry S.Truman