Kill meanings in Urdu
Kill meanings in Urdu are ہلاک کرنا, مار ڈالنا, پھانسی دینا, قتل کرنا, ختم کرنا, مارنا, لہو میں ہاتھ رنگنا, کام تمام کرنا, سر قلم کرنا, موت کا سبب ہونا, ہنسا کرنا, گردن مارنا, خون کرنا Kill in Urdu. More meanings of kill, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 18 English and definitions related to the word Kill.
- (noun) : the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
- (noun) : the act of terminating a life
- (verb) : be the source of great pain for
- (verb) : thwart the passage of
- (verb) : be fatal
- (verb) : destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- (verb) : cause to cease operating
- (verb) : tire out completely
- (verb) : mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- (verb) : cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- (verb) : cause the death of, without intention
- (verb) : deprive of life
- (verb) : hit with great force
- (verb) : hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- (verb) : overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- (verb) : end or extinguish by forceful means
- (verb) : drink down entirely
- (noun) : the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal
More words related to the meanings of Kill
More words from Urdu related to Kill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قلمزن کرناڈھیلی لٹکتی ہوئی چیزنشان لگاناپھنکارنابس یا قابو میں لانامار ڈالناگھونسا مارناانتہائتنبیہہ کرناہلاک کرناخاتمہتابع ہونالگانانتیجہ اَخذ کَرناسر کرناختمقتل کرناگلا کاٹناپکابدھناذِبع کَرنے والااستادحلوہ کدودھماکاادھ پتیچٹکی بھرٹھوکربنیادیختم کرناشرمسار کرناحدکھٹ کھٹاناہراناانت کرنادرندہ صفت شخصکرانہستیکچل دیناپُوراغلبہ کرنااَنجام کو پُہنچانامڈھچلیپاآخری درستیچڑ چڑاپلابجناباز رہنامغلوب یا ضبط کرناکوبہ کاری کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Kill in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Kill
What are the meanings of Kill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Kill in Urdu are مارنا - maarna, ختم کرنا - khatm karna, مار ڈالنا - maar daalna, پھانسی دینا - phaansi deyna, لہو میں ہاتھ رنگنا - lahu meyn haath rangna, قتل کرنا - qatl karna, سر قلم کرنا - sar qalam karna, گردن مارنا - gardan maarna, خون کرنا and ہلاک کرنا - halaak karna. To understand how would you translate the word Kill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Kill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kill. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kill?
Meanings of kill are مارنا - maarna, ختم کرنا - khatm karna, مار ڈالنا - maar daalna, پھانسی دینا - phaansi deyna, لہو میں ہاتھ رنگنا - lahu meyn haath rangna, قتل کرنا - qatl karna, سر قلم کرنا - sar qalam karna, گردن مارنا - gardan maarna, خون کرنا and ہلاک کرنا - halaak karna
Whats the definition of kill?
Definition of the kill are
- the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
- the act of terminating a life
- be the source of great pain for
- thwart the passage of
- be fatal
- destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- cause to cease operating
- tire out completely
- mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
- cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- cause the death of, without intention
- deprive of life
- hit with great force
- hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- end or extinguish by forceful means
- drink down entirely
- the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal
What is the synonym of kill?
Synonym of word kill are zap, dispelling, slay, finish, debellate, chastise, dismantlement, dissimulating, strike, dislodging
What are the idioms with the word kill?
Here are the idioms with the word kill in them.
- Neglect will sooner kill an injury than revenge
- No carrion will kill a crow
- To kill the goose
- To kill time
- To kill two birds with one stone
What are the idioms related to kill?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kill.
- To let loose an inferno
- Pit and gallows
- Put away
- Under the heels
- Put to death
What are the quotes with word kill?
Here are the quotes with the word kill in them
- It's not catastrophes, murders, deaths, diseases, that age and kill us it's the way people look and laugh, and run up the steps of omnibuses. — Virginia Woolf
- There are only three things that can kill a farmer: lightning, rolling over in a tractor, and old age. — Bill Bryson
- It is said that man doesn't live by bread alone. Sometimes this is unfortunate, because people who cannot live by bread alone too often kill other people in consequence of the fights they get into. — John McCarthy
- Texas women have an amazing sense of purpose when they lose it. They're the best girls in the world - they're loyal and fun, but when they get mad, they'll try to kill you. — John Cusack