Straw meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Straw.
- (noun) : plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- (verb) : cover or provide with or as if with straw
- (noun) : a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- (noun) : a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- (verb) : spread by scattering (
- (adjective satellite) : of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
My Dad hated his job. He sold overcoats, but he wanted to make movies. He had a failed career working with the Ritz Brothers - they were like the Marx Brothers, only a tier below. I always had a picture in my mind of him in a straw hat.
More words from Urdu related to Straw
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Straw meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Straw in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Straw
What are the meanings of Straw in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Straw in Urdu are کاہ - kaah, پیال - pyaal, بھوسا - bhuusa and سینک - seynk. To understand how would you translate the word Straw in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Straw or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Straw synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Straw. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Straw in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Straw in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Straw with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by straw?
Meanings of straw are کاہ - kaah, پیال - pyaal, بھوسا - bhuusa and سینک - seynk
Whats the definition of straw?
Definition of the straw are
- plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- cover or provide with or as if with straw
- a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- spread by scattering (
- of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
What is the synonym of straw?
Synonym of word straw are hay, dry grass, grass, pial, husk, sinque, warmth, warming, fomentation, pickwick
What are the idioms with the word straw?
Here are the idioms with the word straw in them.
- A straw will show which way the wind blows
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn
- Much corn lies under the straw that's not seen
- The last straw breaks the camel's back
What are the idioms related to straw?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word straw.
- A guilty conscience needs no accuser
- A guilty conscience needs no accusers
- A quality conscience needs no accuser
- A sinful hand makes a failing heart
- He that commits a fault thinks every one speaks of it
What are the quotes with word straw?
Here are the quotes with the word straw in them
- My Dad hated his job. He sold overcoats, but he wanted to make movies. He had a failed career working with the Ritz Brothers - they were like the Marx Brothers, only a tier below. I always had a picture in my mind of him in a straw hat. — Steve Sabol
- I did a play called Throne of Straw when I was 11, at the Odyssey Theatre in Los Angeles. It became really clear to me at that point that I enjoyed acting more than any other experience I was having. — Kiefer Sutherland