Grass meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Grass.
- (noun) : street names for marijuana
- (noun) : German writer of novels and poetry and plays (born 1927)
- (noun) : narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay
- (verb) : shoot down, of birds
- (verb) : feed with grass
- (verb) : cover with grass
- (verb) : spread out clothes on the grass to let it dry and bleach
- (verb) : give away information about somebody
- (noun) : bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- (noun) : a police informer who implicates many people
The Bible tells us that God will meet all our needs. He feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass with the splendor of lilies. How much more, then, will He care for us, who are made in His image? Our only concern is to obey the heavenly Father and leave the consequences to Him.
More words related to the meanings of Grass
More words from Urdu related to Grass
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grass meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سبزچرناتازگیشادابچرا گاہعلَفناتجربہ کارشادابیمٹھاسخامسینکچارا مہیا کرناچراناسوکھی گھاسہریالیتازہپیالتریتراوٹچراگاہسرسبزیلوٹناہراتنکاسبزیتازہ پنسبزہ زارگھاسنابالغگھاس کھلاناتروتازگیکچاکاہچارے کی تَلاشسبز میدانکچا پنشیرینینیابھوسارسد کاٹ دیناجنگلگیاہچارہرونقسبز رنگاناجون کے پودوں کا تناتراوتجوبنچراہ گاہہرا پن ...
Idiom with the word Grass in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Grass
What are the meanings of Grass in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grass in Urdu are گھاس - ghaas, ہریالی - haryaali, کاہ - kaah, گیاہ - gyaah and گھاس کھلانا - ghaas khilaana. To understand how would you translate the word Grass in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grass or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grass synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grass. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grass in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grass in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grass with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grass?
Meanings of grass are گھاس - ghaas, ہریالی - haryaali, کاہ - kaah, گیاہ - gyaah and گھاس کھلانا - ghaas khilaana
Whats the definition of grass?
Definition of the grass are
- street names for marijuana
- German writer of novels and poetry and plays (born 1927)
- narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay
- shoot down, of birds
- feed with grass
- cover with grass
- spread out clothes on the grass to let it dry and bleach
- give away information about somebody
- bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- a police informer who implicates many people
What is the synonym of grass?
Synonym of word grass are haysel, viridity, hayricks, greenness, hayings, freshness, greeness, groughs, green, grassings
What are the idioms with the word grass?
Here are the idioms with the word grass in them.
- Let not the grass grow the path of friendship
What are the idioms related to grass?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grass.
- Grass grows not on the highway
- Your wits have gone a wool gathering
What are the quotes with word grass?
Here are the quotes with the word grass in them
- Each blade of grass has its spot on earth whence it draws its life, its strength and so is man rooted to the land from which he draws his faith together with his life. — Joseph Conrad
- The Bible tells us that God will meet all our needs. He feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass with the splendor of lilies. How much more, then, will He care for us, who are made in His image? Our only concern is to obey the heavenly Father and leave the consequences to Him. — Charles Stanley
- God, I can push the grass apart and lay my finger on Thy heart. — Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I used my imagination to make the grass whatever color I wanted it to be. — Whoopi Goldberg