Stigma meanings in Urdu
Stigma meanings in Urdu are بدن پر گُومڑ یا رسولی, جِلد پر قُدرتی نشان, حصبہ, کردار پر داغ یا دھبا, کلنک کا ٹیکہ, بدنامی, سیاہی, دھبہ, عیب, داغ Stigma in Urdu. More meanings of stigma, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Stigma.
- (noun) : a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- (noun) : an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- (noun) : the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.
More words related to the meanings of Stigma
More words from Urdu related to Stigma
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stigma meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھُولنقشدھباقباحتگھنذرہحقیر کرناچکمااندوہکھرونچبے قدریداغدوشروگاتہامبُلبُلاکلونستاریکیصدمہدھَبّہچنھ لگاناساکھ کا خاتمہضررکلفتلعنتکم قیمت یا کم قدر کرناتشہیرچتتیا ذلیل حرکتکسی کو رُسوا کرنامجرائیعدم کمالبٹا لگاناماند کرناسہوداغنافرو گذاشتسراغبے اعتمادیصفربارغیبتبرا کہناچپیٹآنچنقطہبے حُرمتیعیبآلودہ کرناخطا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stigma
What are the meanings of Stigma in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stigma in Urdu are داغ - daagh, سیاہی - siyaahi, عیب - aeyb, دھبہ - dhabba and بدنامی - bad naami. To understand how would you translate the word Stigma in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stigma or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stigma synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stigma. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stigma in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stigma in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stigma with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stigma?
Meanings of stigma are داغ - daagh, سیاہی - siyaahi, عیب - aeyb, دھبہ - dhabba and بدنامی - bad naami
Whats the definition of stigma?
Definition of the stigma are
- a skin lesion that is a diagnostic sign of some disease
- an external tracheal aperture in a terrestrial arthropod
- the apical end of the style where deposited pollen enters the pistil
What is the synonym of stigma?
Synonym of word stigma are molality, inked, immorality, taint, blots, stigmatisation, indention, nigrescence, infamousness, fobile
What are the idioms related to stigma?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stigma.
- Sympathetic ink
- A hole in one coat
- Vice would be frightful if did not bear a mark
- A blot is no blot until it be hit
- A common blot is held no stain
What are the quotes with word stigma?
Here are the quotes with the word stigma in them
- Men and women who have served in harm's way experience higher rates of divorce and suicide. Many battle the debilitating effects and stigma associated with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. — Ron Wyden
- Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. — Chauncey Depew
- Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the danger of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. — Thomas John Watson, Sr.
- Growing up in the '70s and '80s, science fiction and especially fantasy had such a stigma attached to them. I felt so punished and exiled for being devoted to these things. — Lev Grossman