Sweeping meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sweeping.
- (noun) : the act of cleaning with a broom
- (adjective satellite) : taking in or moving over (or as if over) a wide area; often used in combination
- (adjective satellite) : ignoring distinctions
I am never at my best in the early morning, especially a cold morning in the Yorkshire spring with a piercing March wind sweeping down from the fells, finding its way inside my clothing, nipping at my nose and ears.
More words from Urdu related to Sweeping
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sweeping meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sweeping in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sweeping in Urdu are بوٹی - buuti and کوڑا کرکٹ - kuura karkat. To understand how would you translate the word Sweeping in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sweeping or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sweeping synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sweeping. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sweeping in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sweeping in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sweeping with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sweeping?
Meanings of sweeping are بوٹی - buuti and کوڑا کرکٹ - kuura karkat
Whats the definition of sweeping?
Definition of the sweeping are
- the act of cleaning with a broom
- taking in or moving over (or as if over) a wide area; often used in combination
- ignoring distinctions
What is the synonym of sweeping?
Synonym of word sweeping are herbiest, herbier, herbaged, boatie, bootee, undershrub, sullage, riff raff, raffle, litter
What are the quotes with word sweeping?
Here are the quotes with the word sweeping in them
- Another night, I dreamed I saw my father sweeping out the barn floor clean, and would not suffer the wheat to be brought in the barn. He appeared to me to be in anger. — Joanna Southcott
- Now a cholera epidemic was sweeping through Southeast Asia and south Asia in the early 1970s, so I started medical school and I joined a laboratory to work on this. — Peter Agre
- I am never at my best in the early morning, especially a cold morning in the Yorkshire spring with a piercing March wind sweeping down from the fells, finding its way inside my clothing, nipping at my nose and ears. — James Herriot
- What do I geek out about? What am I? Hmmm. I love movies. I watch movies. I like big, sweeping epics, like Ed Zwick stuff: 'The Last Samurai,' 'Legends of the Fall,' 'Blood Diamond,' 'Glory.' — Chris Evans