Teach meanings in Urdu
Teach meanings in Urdu are درس دینا, راہ دکھانا, سجھانا, ایک قسم کی مچھلی, تعلیم دینا, سیدھا کرنا, پڑھانا, سکھانا, بتانا, کہنا Teach in Urdu. More meanings of teach, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Teach.
- (noun) : an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- (verb) : accustom gradually to some action or attitude
|We teach it||ہم نے یہ پڑھایا|
More words related to the meanings of Teach
More words from Urdu related to Teach
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Teach meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھیکخطاب کرناانترابکھانحرکتدل کی گھنڈی کھولناتعلیم کرناسوکھنازعم کرنابیان کرناراہ براعلانیہ کہناتعلیم دیناروشناس کرناپکارنالقببے مزہلباسماڑافرمانتنبیہہ کرناپالنامدتسوکھانامورینقل کرناکہناآوازہذیلتصحیح کرناہلانامشورہ دیناواقف کرنااگوانیقطعیکھلنابے آببنانااپنی مرضی کی قیمت مقرر کرناریلناسدھانامثلگھلاناتاکیدیاد آوریچاہناشمار کرناکپڑے پہننااچارن کرناوعدہ ...
Idioms with the word Teach in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Teach
What are the meanings of Teach in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Teach in Urdu are سکھانا - sikhaana, کہنا - kaehna, سیدھا کرنا - siidha karna, بتانا - bataana, درس دینا - dars deyna, پڑھانا - parhaana, راہ دکھانا - raah dikhaana, ایک قسم کی مچھلی and تعلیم دینا - taliim deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Teach in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Teach or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Teach synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Teach. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Teach in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Teach in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Teach with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by teach?
Meanings of teach are سکھانا - sikhaana, کہنا - kaehna, سیدھا کرنا - siidha karna, بتانا - bataana, درس دینا - dars deyna, پڑھانا - parhaana, راہ دکھانا - raah dikhaana, ایک قسم کی مچھلی and تعلیم دینا - taliim deyna
Whats the definition of teach?
Definition of the teach are
- an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- accustom gradually to some action or attitude
What is the synonym of teach?
Synonym of word teach are insolate, communicate, tame, indicate, initiate, bidding, straighten, express, coach, assert
What are the idioms with the word teach?
Here are the idioms with the word teach in them.
- Love and business teach eloquence
- Old age and the wear of time teach many things
- You cannot teach old days new tricks
What are the idioms related to teach?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word teach.
- You are teaching an eagle how to fly
- Reserve the master blow
- Tell no one what you do not wish to be repeated
- To ram into
- You are teaching the aged before you possess
What are the quotes with word teach?
Here are the quotes with the word teach in them
- To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it. — Bertrand Russell
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. — Timothy Leary
- Old age and the passage of time teach all things. — Sophocles
- Age should not have its face lifted, but it should rather teach the world to admire wrinkles as the etchings of experience and the firm line of character. — Clarence Day
How to use teach in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use teach in a sentence.
- We teach it — ہم نے یہ پڑھایا