Thou meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Thou.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- مخاطب شخص کے لیے استعمال ہوتا ہے
The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds.
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
|Without him||ان کے بغیر|
More words from Urdu related to Thou
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thou meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Thou in it
What are the meanings of Thou in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Thou in Urdu are تو - to and اسم ضمیر. To understand how would you translate the word Thou in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Thou or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thou synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thou. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thou in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thou in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thou with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thou?
Meanings of thou are تو - to and اسم ضمیر
Whats the definition of thou?
Definition of the thou are
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- مخاطب شخص کے لیے استعمال ہوتا ہے
What is the synonym of thou?
Synonym of word thou are then, so, pronoun, tho'
What are the idioms with the word thou?
Here are the idioms with the word thou in them.
- Ask thy purse what thou shouldst buy
- Better thou perish than truth
- I shout thou stout who shall carry the dirt out
- I stout and thou stout who will carry the dirt out
- If thou wouldst reap money sow money
What are the quotes with word thou?
Here are the quotes with the word thou in them
- The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds. — Joseph Addison
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. — George Edward Moore
- You may tell a man thou art a fiend, but not your nose wants blowing to him alone who can bear a thing of that kind, you may tell all. — Johann Kaspar Lavater
- Say not that honor is the child of boldness, nor believe thou that the hazard of life alone can pay the price of it: it is not to the action that it is due, but to the manner of performing it. — Akhenaton
How to use thou in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use thou in a sentence.
- Without him — ان کے بغیر