Then meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Then.
- (noun) : that time; that moment
- (adverb) : subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- (adverb) : at that time
- (adverb) : in that case or as a consequence
- (adjective satellite) : at a specific prior time
Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success.
More words from Urdu related to Then
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Then meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
امّاعقبیماضی میں کسی وقتابھی ابھیعقب میںاوردو بارہصیفہ واحد حاضرتس پرنتیجتہًباوجودبھیآخرالامرپھر کراُس وجہ سےچھوڑ کرولےآڑ میںکبھی کبھارسپاٹکبعدزیادہ ترواپستببعد ازاںہمیشہاگرچہچِپٹابعدآخر آخردوبارہبات کا حوالہ دیتے ہوئےلیکنغیرپٹھوادیر کے بعدعاقبتپھرافزودصرفاس وجہ سےپریقیناًسداجیسے زمینمن بعداکثربازاسی لئےاُس وقت پر ...
Idioms with the word Then in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Then
What are the meanings of Then in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Then in Urdu are تو - to, پھر - phir, پس - pas, تب - tab and کبھی - kabhi. To understand how would you translate the word Then in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Then or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Then synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Then. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Then in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Then in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Then with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by then?
Meanings of then are تو - to, پھر - phir, پس - pas, تب - tab and کبھی - kabhi
Whats the definition of then?
Definition of the then are
- that time; that moment
- subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- at that time
- in that case or as a consequence
- at a specific prior time
What is the synonym of then?
Synonym of word then are thou, thenar, thenal, therefore, so, notwithstanding, hence, more, finally, even
What are the idioms with the word then?
Here are the idioms with the word then in them.
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- Do good and then do it again
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- First comes owning and then comes lying
- First deserve and then desire
What are the idioms related to then?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word then.
- Of enough man leaves
- If once when once
- There is no time like the present
- All truth is not always to be told
- Charity begins at home
What are the quotes with word then?
Here are the quotes with the word then in them
- Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. — Confucius
- Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you. — Marilyn Monroe
- Have regular hours for work and play make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become a beautiful success. — Louisa May Alcott
- No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds. — John Ruskin