So meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word So.
- (adverb) : (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- (adverb) : subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- (adverb) : in the way indicated
- (adverb) : in truth (often tends to intensify)
- (noun) : the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- (adverb) : in a manner that facilitates
- (adverb) : to a very great extent or degree
- (adverb) : to a certain unspecified extent or degree
- (adverb) : (usually followed by that') to an extent or degree as expressed
- (adverb) : in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
- (adverb) : in the same way; also
As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
More words from Urdu related to So
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word So meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اِس لیےایک دفعہ اوریقیناًمگربالکلانت کوپشچاتاس کے بعداُس وقتخالییہاں سےسواابھی ابھیاوراُس وجہ سےمکررپیچھامُلبھیآخرالامرپچھلاآیندہتوبجزباوجود یکہتا ہمسپاٹزیادہ تربات کا حوالہ دیتے ہوئےدو بارہپیچھے پیچھےامّاچِپٹاآخر آخرعقب میںافزودپھر کراسم ضمیرچھوڑ کرباوجودیکہنتیجتہًعاقبتکبعداسی لئےواپسوا پسولےجیسے زمیناکثرچنانچہ ...
Idioms with the word So in it
Idioms related to the meaning of So
What are the meanings of So in Urdu?
Meanings of the word So in Urdu are پس - pas, پھر - phir and تو - to. To understand how would you translate the word So in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to So or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered So synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word So. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use So in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say So in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of So with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by so?
Meanings of so are پس - pas, پھر - phir and تو - to
Whats the definition of so?
Definition of the so are
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors)
- in the way indicated
- in truth (often tends to intensify)
- the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- in a manner that facilitates
- to a very great extent or degree
- to a certain unspecified extent or degree
- (usually followed by that') to an extent or degree as expressed
- in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied
- in the same way; also
What is the synonym of so?
Synonym of word so are then, thens, thenars, thenabouts, thenar, thenal, notwithstanding, tho', more, even
What are the idioms with the word so?
Here are the idioms with the word so in them.
- A wound never heals so well but that the scar can be seen
- After so money ship wrecks the harbour
- After so money shipwrecks the harbour
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- As a man makes his bed so he must lie
What are the idioms related to so?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word so.
- A nine day's wonder
- A word before is worth two behind
- Calculate well before you speak
- Avoid evil and it will avoid thee
- Beauty has a short date
What are the quotes with word so?
Here are the quotes with the word so in them
- None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. — Henry David Thoreau
- As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- What makes old age so sad is not that our joys but our hopes cease. — Jean Paul
- We should so provide for old age that it may have no urgent wants of this world to absorb it from meditation on the next. It is awful to see the lean hands of dotage making a coffer of the grave. — Pearl S.Buck
How to use so in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use so in a sentence.
- I read a book sometimes — میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں
- Sorry — افسوس