Tower meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Tower.
- (noun) : a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- (noun) : anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- (noun) : a structure taller than its diameter; can stand alone or be attached to a larger building
Currently, I am overseeing the construction of the new Trump Tower in Chicago. I am involved in meeting with the construction crews, architects and sales teams. I am learning a lot and working with some of the best in the business.
More words related to the meanings of Tower
More words from Urdu related to Tower
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tower meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کَلسقِلَعہفَصِيلبرجحصارلاٹھایک اُنچی چوٹیمحلشاہیکوٹلافورٹچوبارہکلسگچھاشاہنشاہیبالاحصارحَصار بالابالا خانہبرج نگہبانیقلعہ سازیراجائیکَنگرہقلعہحِصار بَند جَگہگڑھ گجاستحکام قلعہمینارکَنگورہکوٹلہقبہکوٹقلعہ بندمینارہگڑہیمجمع النجُومخسرویگڑھیقِلعہنشیمنمنار کلیسہقلعہ بندیسلطانیراسگڑھکوئی حِصار دار جَگہگڑھ بندیمنارہ
Idioms related to the meaning of Tower
What are the meanings of Tower in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tower in Urdu are برج - burj, قلعہ - qalah and مینار - minaar. To understand how would you translate the word Tower in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tower or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tower synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tower. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tower in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tower in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tower with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tower?
Meanings of tower are برج - burj, قلعہ - qalah and مینار - minaar
Whats the definition of tower?
Definition of the tower are
- a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- a structure taller than its diameter; can stand alone or be attached to a larger building
What is the synonym of tower?
Synonym of word tower are watchtower, fortis, steeple, fortilage, mirador, fortifiers, constellation, fortalice, imperial, stronghold
What are the idioms related to tower?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tower.
- Lantern of the dead
- A man s house is his fort
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- Maiden fortress
What are the quotes with word tower?
Here are the quotes with the word tower in them
- As a system of philosophy it is not like the Tower of Babel, so daring its high aim as to seek a shelter against God's anger but it is like a pyramid poised on its apex. — Adam Sedgwick
- Be as a tower firmly set Shakes not its top for any blast that blows. — Dante Alighieri
- Currently, I am overseeing the construction of the new Trump Tower in Chicago. I am involved in meeting with the construction crews, architects and sales teams. I am learning a lot and working with some of the best in the business. — Bill Rancic
- 'The Panorama' is also the last place anywhere in New York where the World Trade Center still stands, whole, as it stood in the early morning of September 11. I can also see the corner where I saw the first tower fall and howled out loud. Seeing the buildings again here is uplifting, healing. — Jerry Saltz