Fort meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Fort.
- (verb) : enclose by or as if by a fortification
- (noun) : a fortified defensive structure
- (noun) : a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- (verb) : station (troops) in a fort
- (verb) : gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
The attacks of September 11 - and subsequent acts of terror from London to Madrid to Fort Hood, Texas - embody the most repulsive of human instincts, the will to power at the price of the lives of others.
More words from Urdu related to Fort
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fort meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
استحکام قلعہبرجبالاحصارروکچار ديواریآسیباحاطہ بندیبچاؤکوئی حِصار دار جَگہقلعہچار دیواریمُحاصِرہحصاراوٹفَصِيلکوٹلہقلعہ بندیمُحاصِرہ کرناکوٹباڑحمایتمحاصرہاحاطہگڑھ بندیگڑہیگڑھیگھیراکٹِہراوہمشئے ملفوفقلعہ بندمینارگڑھحفاظتباڑہناکہ بندیکاغذات ملفوفآڑحِصار بَند جَگہقِلَعہباڑھ لگاناکِسی قلعے کاپناہگھیرناآزارمحلقلعہ سازیگھیرا ڈالناکوٹلاجنگلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fort
What are the meanings of Fort in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fort in Urdu are حصار - hisaar and قلعہ - qalah. To understand how would you translate the word Fort in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fort or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fort synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fort. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fort in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fort in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fort with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fort?
Meanings of fort are حصار - hisaar and قلعہ - qalah
Whats the definition of fort?
Definition of the fort are
- enclose by or as if by a fortification
- a fortified defensive structure
- a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- station (troops) in a fort
- gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
What is the synonym of fort?
Synonym of word fort are hassar, citadel, siege, chateau, fortification, castle, fence, enclosure, obsession, fortition
What are the idioms related to fort?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fort.
- A man s house is his fort
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- Maiden fortress
What are the quotes with word fort?
Here are the quotes with the word fort in them
- I want to warn anyone who sees the Peace Corps as an alternative to the draft that life may well be easier at Fort Dix or at apost in Germany than it will be with us. — Sargent Shriver
- The attacks of September 11 - and subsequent acts of terror from London to Madrid to Fort Hood, Texas - embody the most repulsive of human instincts, the will to power at the price of the lives of others. — Jon Meacham
- I was able to do The Saint of Fort Washington, on the relationship between two homeless men. — Danny Glover
- The strength of the United States is not the gold at Fort Knox or the weapons of mass destruction that we have, but the sum total of the education and the character of our people. — Claiborne Pell