Unparalleled meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Unparalleled.
- (adjective satellite) : radically distinctive and without equal
Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world.
More words related to the meanings of Unparalleled
More words from Urdu related to Unparalleled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unparalleled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھڑاطاقلاجوابتنہاناقصفریدنمایاںپھٹکلبے مسلفردمجردغیر مساویڈراؤناتاش کا اکّابےعدیلیگانہنادرمفرِدغیر یکساںیکتاعدیم النظیربے مثلعجیباکلوایسی صُورت حال میںاجوڑلاثانیمنفردناکافییگانگتماہرغیر شادی شدہنرالیبےنظیراکیلاغیر متوازیاچانکاحسنپھٹکرنرالاعدیم المثالپھٹنابرابریکابےمثلواحدنویلااکاغیر شادی شُدہفائق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unparalleled
What are the meanings of Unparalleled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unparalleled in Urdu are بے نظیر - bey naziir, یکتا - yakta, لاجواب - laa jawaab and بے مثل - bey misl. To understand how would you translate the word Unparalleled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unparalleled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unparalleled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unparalleled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unparalleled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unparalleled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unparalleled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unparalleled?
Meanings of unparalleled are بے نظیر - bey naziir, یکتا - yakta, لاجواب - laa jawaab and بے مثل - bey misl
Whats the definition of unparalleled?
Definition of the unparalleled are
- radically distinctive and without equal
What is the synonym of unparalleled?
Synonym of word unparalleled are unlooked for, incomparable, unmatched, ferly, unique, ace, unexampled, fantasticly, unequalled, untangible
What are the idioms related to unparalleled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unparalleled.
- An example is better than a hundred precepts
- He will pass in a crowd
- One may be confuted and yet not convinced
- Wealth is like rheum it falls on the weakest parts
What are the quotes with word unparalleled?
Here are the quotes with the word unparalleled in them
- Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world. — Marc Andreessen
- Yet, in spite of this world-wide system of linkages, there is, at this very moment, a general feeling that communication is breaking down everywhere, on an unparalleled scale. — David Bohm
- We live in a land like no other - a land of freedom and opportunity unparalleled on the face of the globe. — Bob Taft
- The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe. — Albert Einstein