Unique meanings in Urdu
Unique meanings in Urdu are یگانہ, بے نظیر, بے مثل, یکتا, یگانگت, اچھوتا, عجیب, نویلا, انوکھا, نادر, نرالا, فرید, واحد Unique in Urdu. More meanings of unique, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Unique.
- (adjective satellite) : the single one of its kind
- (adjective satellite) : radically distinctive and without equal
- (adjective satellite) : highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
- (adjective satellite) : (followed by to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
More words related to the meanings of Unique
More words from Urdu related to Unique
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unique meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بغیر برتا ہواانجانبے نظیراکائخبطیپر از افسانہحيرَت انگيزبھیانکتاش کا اکّانیم پختعزیزبے مثالتہدردمتجسّسمنتخبلواحقینفریداجنبیقوائے مختلفہمجردکہانیوں کی کتابغیر روایتیگنوارلاجوابانجمنخیالینَيااصلی حالت میںدوشیزہکھوٹا سکہسمبندھکجنزدیکینادرپسند کرناقرابتقیمتیغریبجداناموربھائی بندغیر عادیادبھتظریفپھرتیلاپہلا ہاتھغیر مانوسنادَران سنابے طور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Unique
What are the meanings of Unique in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unique in Urdu are نادر - naadir, عجیب - ajiib, بے نظیر - bey naziir, نرالا - niraala, انوکھا - anokha, یگانہ - yagaanah, نویلا - naweyla, اچھوتا - achhuuta, بے مثل - bey misl, فرید - fariid, یکتا - yakta, واحد - waahid and یگانگت - yagaangat. To understand how would you translate the word Unique in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unique or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unique synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unique. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unique in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unique in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unique with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unique?
Meanings of unique are نادر - naadir, عجیب - ajiib, بے نظیر - bey naziir, نرالا - niraala, انوکھا - anokha, یگانہ - yagaanah, نویلا - naweyla, اچھوتا - achhuuta, بے مثل - bey misl, فرید - fariid, یکتا - yakta, واحد - waahid and یگانگت - yagaangat
Whats the definition of unique?
Definition of the unique are
- the single one of its kind
- radically distinctive and without equal
- highly unusual or rare but not the single instance
- (followed by to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality
What is the synonym of unique?
Synonym of word unique are unwonted, peccancies, matchless, kook, unfamiliar, curious, excoriable, sole, badee, awrong
What are the idioms related to unique?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unique.
- An example is better than a hundred precepts
- He will pass in a crowd
- Wealth is like rheum it falls on the weakest parts
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- An ugly situation
What are the quotes with word unique?
Here are the quotes with the word unique in them
- No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning. — Barbara de Angelis
- The information encoded in your DNA determines your unique biological characteristics, such as sex, eye color, age and Social Security number. — Dave Barry
- A human being is a single being. Unique and unrepeatable. — Eileen Caddy
- No, Arrested Development was such an amazing experience in every way, and you know it was very unique in that it was a show that received a lot of critical acclaim, and yet we didn't ever achieve the ratings that we wanted. — Will Arnett