Unwilling meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unwilling.
- (adjective satellite) : in spite of contrary volition
- (adjective) : not disposed or inclined toward
More words from Urdu related to Unwilling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unwilling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unwilling
What are the meanings of Unwilling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unwilling in Urdu are ناخوش - naa khush and بے دل - bey dil. To understand how would you translate the word Unwilling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unwilling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unwilling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unwilling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unwilling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unwilling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unwilling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unwilling?
Meanings of unwilling are ناخوش - naa khush and بے دل - bey dil
Whats the definition of unwilling?
Definition of the unwilling are
- in spite of contrary volition
- not disposed or inclined toward
What is the synonym of unwilling?
Synonym of word unwilling are displeasing, lukewarm, displeased, unhappied, unhaunted, unhappy, offended, luckless, infelicitous, indisposed
What are the idioms related to unwilling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unwilling.
- Displease none if you can avoid it
- He who despises all displeases all
What are the quotes with word unwilling?
Here are the quotes with the word unwilling in them
- I think if there's any difference between me and a traditional CEO, it's that I've been unwilling to change myself or shape my personality around what's expected. — Andrew Mason
- There are many talented people who haven't fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith. — James Cameron
- No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education. — Plato
- Do we fear terrorism so much that we throw out our Constitution, and are we unwilling and afraid to debate our Constitution? — Rand Paul