Unhappy meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Unhappy.
- (adjective) : generalized feeling of distress
- (adjective satellite) : marked by or producing unhappiness
- (adjective) : experiencing or marked by or causing sadness or sorrow or discontent
- (adjective satellite) : causing discomfort
The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be.
More words related to the meanings of Unhappy
More words from Urdu related to Unhappy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unhappy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
متنازع فیہبے کیفسیاہبھیانکدل چلاغیر مناسبخفا کرناغمگینیبے آرامکشیدہپہاڑکراہت کرنے والاپُر خَوردل گیرنربھاگیدردا ناکآزادہکٹھورسوگوارناخوشبیمارتھکامغمومتھکا ہارابےلطفبیمار سااندھیرامزاجیغمناکدل بگاڑناافسوسناکبے تاببراشاقبیزارتَنگ آيا ہُواستایا ہوامتفکرانتظام سرکار سے ناراضدرشتآزردہتُندآزردہ دلتیڑھاکِسی مرض میں مُبتلامحروماُکتایا ہوابے مزہزرد یا پیلا ہو جانامکدر ...
Idiom with the word Unhappy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Unhappy
What are the meanings of Unhappy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unhappy in Urdu are اداس - udaas, آزردہ - aazurdah, ناخوش - naa khush, مغموم - maghmuum and بے زار - bey zaar. To understand how would you translate the word Unhappy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unhappy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unhappy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unhappy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unhappy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unhappy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unhappy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unhappy?
Meanings of unhappy are اداس - udaas, آزردہ - aazurdah, ناخوش - naa khush, مغموم - maghmuum and بے زار - bey zaar
Whats the definition of unhappy?
Definition of the unhappy are
- generalized feeling of distress
- marked by or producing unhappiness
- experiencing or marked by or causing sadness or sorrow or discontent
- causing discomfort
What is the synonym of unhappy?
Synonym of word unhappy are drear, fedup, sad, wan, huffy, displease, woebegone, pensive, uneasy, hapless
What are the idioms with the word unhappy?
Here are the idioms with the word unhappy in them.
- An unhappy man's cart is sure to trumble
What are the idioms related to unhappy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unhappy.
- Displease none if you can avoid it
- He who despises all displeases all
What are the quotes with word unhappy?
Here are the quotes with the word unhappy in them
- It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far. — Marilyn Monroe
- The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. — Anne Frank
- You could say, in a vulgar Freudian way, that I am the unhappy child who escapes into books. Even as a child, I was most happy being alone. This has not changed. — Slavoj Zizek
- The only way to avoid being unhappy is to close yourself up in Art and to count for nothing all the rest. — Gustave Flaubert