Offended meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Offended.
- (adjective satellite) : emotionally hurt or upset or annoyed
More words related to the meanings of Offended
More words from Urdu related to Offended
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Offended meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برابرہمگھسا پٹامتخالفبد وضعپٹوملامت آمیزٹیڑھاسرنگوںٹھسمتنازع فیہبے قرارعامچپٹیگرم ہوناہیبت ناکشرمندہبے ڈھبخم دارناخوشبدگناہگاراینڈی بینڈینالاںبدبختمڑا ہواسوگوارآشفتہبے رنگافسوسناکبیکابیمارمسطحمشتاقہولناکجداشاکیغصے سے بھر پورخلاف قانونآڑیناگوارپُر غضبپیچ دارگھناونابے ہنگمشتریڈھیٹکج روتاؤ میںناشاد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Offended
What are the meanings of Offended in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Offended in Urdu are اچاٹ - uchaat, ناراض - naa raaz, ناخوش - naa khush, کبیدہ - kabiidah, رنجیدہ - ranjiidah, تیڑھا - teyrha, خفا - khafa, تیڑھی - teyrhi and جز بز - jiz biz. To understand how would you translate the word Offended in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Offended or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Offended synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Offended. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Offended in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Offended in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Offended with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by offended?
Meanings of offended are اچاٹ - uchaat, ناراض - naa raaz, ناخوش - naa khush, کبیدہ - kabiidah, رنجیدہ - ranjiidah, تیڑھا - teyrha, خفا - khafa, تیڑھی - teyrhi and جز بز - jiz biz
Whats the definition of offended?
Definition of the offended are
- emotionally hurt or upset or annoyed
What is the synonym of offended?
Synonym of word offended are disheartened, irisated, infelicitous, luckless, irate, distracted, chagrined, obstinate, disarrayed, vexed
What are the idioms related to offended?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word offended.
- Get the needle
- Displease none if you can avoid it
- He who despises all displeases all
- Fret and fume
- Take offence
What are the quotes with word offended?
Here are the quotes with the word offended in them
- When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your own failings. Then you will forget your anger. — Epictetus
- Customs and convictions change respectable people are the last to know, or to admit, the change, and the ones most offended by fresh reflections of the facts in the mirror of art. — John Updike
- Time heals griefs and quarrels, for we change and are no longer the same persons. Neither the offender nor the offended are any more themselves. — Blaise Pascal
- For a long time the people at my shows were sort of the Pantera-tattoo trucker guys, really cool dudes, but I don't know what happened to them. That's the crowd that I like, the ones that don't get so offended just to be offended. — Dave Attell