Uphold meanings in Urdu
Uphold meanings in Urdu is حمایت Uphold in Urdu. More meanings of uphold, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Uphold.
- (verb) : keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last
- (verb) : support against an opponent
- (verb) : stand up for; stick up for; of causes, principles, or ideals
We call ourselves public servants but I'll tell you this: we as public servants must set an example for the rest of the nation. It is hypocritical for the public official to admonish and exhort the people to uphold the common good.
Attending that Convention and talking with those people and many others convinced me that I should become a blogger in my efforts to reform the government and uphold the integrity of the Constitution and the laws made in furtherance thereof.
More words from Urdu related to Uphold
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Uphold meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیر کاریدلاساآڑغور وپرداختحمایت کرناامانباڑباڑھ لگاناہاتھپشت پناہی کرنادفاعدل دہیگھیرناپالن حفاظتقوتترغیبگھیراپرورشپناہ پشتیہمدردی کرنادفاعیدلکٹِہرادیکھ بھالسنبھالناڈھارساحاطہمحافظتوسیلہثبوتسایہحوصلہ افزائباڑہسرپرستیسہارا دیناتقویتبچاؤپرت پالپرورش کرناوکالتپرداختپناہچار دیوارینوازشتائید کرناصفائبڑھاوااوٹخبرگیریکفالت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Uphold
What are the meanings of Uphold in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Uphold in Urdu is حمایت - hemaayat. To understand how would you translate the word Uphold in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Uphold or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Uphold synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Uphold. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Uphold in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Uphold in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Uphold with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by uphold?
Meaning of uphold is حمایت - hemaayat
Whats the definition of uphold?
Definition of the uphold are
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last
- support against an opponent
- stand up for; stick up for; of causes, principles, or ideals
What is the synonym of uphold?
Synonym of word uphold are vindication, encouragement, upholds, patronage, backing, upholding, fence, advocacy, protection, support
What are the idioms related to uphold?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word uphold.
- Justice knows neither father nor mother but has regard only to truth
- Make intrest for
- Without a leg to stand on
What are the quotes with word uphold?
Here are the quotes with the word uphold in them
- Yeah, I try to be the best example I can be for young girls just as far as my person goes - just to uphold a good image. — Miranda Lambert
- We call ourselves public servants but I'll tell you this: we as public servants must set an example for the rest of the nation. It is hypocritical for the public official to admonish and exhort the people to uphold the common good. — Barbara Jordan
- Attending that Convention and talking with those people and many others convinced me that I should become a blogger in my efforts to reform the government and uphold the integrity of the Constitution and the laws made in furtherance thereof. — John Jay Hooker
- Throughout out history, when people have looked for new ways to solve their problems, and to uphold the principles of this nation, many times they have turned to political parties. They have often turned to the Democratic Party. — Barbara Jordan