Patronage meanings in Urdu
Patronage meanings in Urdu are پشت پناہی, عاطفت, پناہ پشتی, دست گیری, حمایت, پرورش, ہاتھ, نوازش, قدر دانی, سرپرستی Patronage in Urdu. More meanings of patronage, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Patronage.
- (noun) : customers collectively
- (noun) : a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- (noun) : (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support
- (noun) : the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- (noun) : the act of providing approval and support
- (verb) : support by being a patron of
More words related to the meanings of Patronage
More words from Urdu related to Patronage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Patronage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شفقتپریممُوٹھحکومتگھیرناغور وپرداختمدارادفاعیدایہ گریخبرگیری کرناجراثیم پروردہمحافظتیارازیر قیادترزقحوصلہ افزائیبرقرار رکھناکمکبَخشا ہُوا تَحَفُّظہاتھپیر کاریگھیراانو گرہاخلاقحکم دیناآنے والاگماشتہ گریکاشتطاقتمددگاریتھپپڑ لگاناترغیبرہناپہنچاناسہایتاخوراکپشتی کرناملازم رکھنایاوریانسانیتپنجہقابوکٹِہراپالن حفاظتبانہہدینامداخلتدھا کا کامہاتھ مارنافرہنگ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Patronage
What are the meanings of Patronage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Patronage in Urdu are ہاتھ - haath, حمایت - hemaayat, پرورش - par warish, پشت پناہی - pusht panaahi, سرپرستی - sar parasti, عاطفت - aatifat, نوازش - nawaazish, دست گیری - dast giiri and قدر دانی - qadr daani. To understand how would you translate the word Patronage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Patronage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Patronage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Patronage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Patronage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Patronage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Patronage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by patronage?
Meanings of patronage are ہاتھ - haath, حمایت - hemaayat, پرورش - par warish, پشت پناہی - pusht panaahi, سرپرستی - sar parasti, عاطفت - aatifat, نوازش - nawaazish, دست گیری - dast giiri and قدر دانی - qadr daani
Whats the definition of patronage?
Definition of the patronage are
- customers collectively
- a communication that indicates lack of respect by patronizing the recipient
- (politics) granting favors or giving contracts or making appointments to office in return for political support
- the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers
- the act of providing approval and support
- support by being a patron of
What is the synonym of patronage?
Synonym of word patronage are forthcoming, protection, bringing up, backings, patriliny, nourishes, daddle, encouragement, maintenance, backhoes
What are the idioms related to patronage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word patronage.
- Pelican in her piety
- Justice knows neither father nor mother but has regard only to truth
- Make intrest for
- Without a leg to stand on
- Early sow early mow
What are the quotes with word patronage?
Here is the quote with the word patronage in them
- Character is power it makes friends, draws patronage and support and opens the way to wealth, honor and happiness. — John Howe