Vocals meanings in Urdu
Vocals meanings in Urdu is آواز Vocals in Urdu. More meanings of vocals, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I'm tired of being around men all the time. I'm going to start a band called Skirt with three girls and I'll play the guitar and sing backing vocals in drag. I went window shopping when I was in New York, saw a lot of amazing dresses.
There are a lot of people using technology that are playing to a click with backing vocals already stuck in there on some computerized thing that runs along in time to the show so they have these amazing vocals that are only partly the guys on stage producing them at the time.
More words related to the meanings of Vocals
More words from Urdu related to Vocals
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vocals meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Vocals
What are the meanings of Vocals in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vocals in Urdu is آواز - aawaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Vocals in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vocals or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vocals synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vocals. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vocals in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vocals in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vocals with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vocals?
Meaning of vocals is آواز - aawaaz
Whats the definition of vocals?
Definition of the vocals are
What is the synonym of vocals?
Synonym of word vocals are sounders, vocalions, vocalizes, volosts, sound, soundtrack, voicer, vocalese, vocalisms, voicers
What are the idioms related to vocals?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vocals.
- Conscience is the voice of the soul the passions are the voice of the body
- Conscience is the voice of the soul; the passions are the voice of the body
- God comes to see without a bell
- Haw haw
- He that has no conscience has nothing
What are the quotes with word vocals?
Here are the quotes with the word vocals in them
- I'm tired of being around men all the time. I'm going to start a band called Skirt with three girls and I'll play the guitar and sing backing vocals in drag. I went window shopping when I was in New York, saw a lot of amazing dresses. — Brian Molko
- There are a lot of people using technology that are playing to a click with backing vocals already stuck in there on some computerized thing that runs along in time to the show so they have these amazing vocals that are only partly the guys on stage producing them at the time. — James Young
- I write the vocals last, because I wanted to invent the music first and push the music to the level that I had to compete against it. — Axl Rose