Cry meanings in Urdu
Cry meanings in Urdu are آواز یا صدا لگانا, پکار کے بیچنا, شور, کلکاری, آواز, چیخنا, فریاد, کوکنا, پکارنا, پکار, چیخ, رونا, چلاِّنا, چِیخنا, بُلایا جانا, آواز نِکالنا, زور سے پُکارنا Cry in Urdu. More meanings of cry, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Cry.
- (noun) : a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
- (verb) : utter a sudden loud cry
- (noun) : a fit of weeping
- (noun) : a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- (noun) : the characteristic utterance of an animal
- (noun) : a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- (verb) : shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- (verb) : bring into a particular state by crying
- (verb) : proclaim or announce in public
- (verb) : utter a characteristic sound
- (verb) : demand immediate action
- (verb) : utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
More words related to the meanings of Cry
More words from Urdu related to Cry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محشراپنی مرضی کی قیمت مقرر کرناچھان مارنابے ہنگم آوازغلفراہمیفریادی ہوناپکارناگزارشبلواغُل کرنادہائی تہائیچھالہتحویلچیخ مارناشغبچنگھاڑمانگوصول کرناکتے یا بھیڑیے کی آوازخَرخَشَہسوگ مناناکھوجپڑھانالپیٹناآہ کرنانمائشپیچ ڈالنادفترنالہدھاڑناکلکاریدرستغل غپاڑے سے گھبراناکنیتگٹکری بھرنایاد آوریبندگڑ بڑبلوہگرجمطالبہ کرناحملہ کرنابولیاں نکالنادرخواست کرنادکھاناپچ تاوااولہشکوہسانپا ...
Idioms with the word Cry in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cry
What are the meanings of Cry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cry in Urdu are آواز - aawaaz, پکارنا - pukaarna, شور - shor, چیخنا - chiikhna, فریاد - faryaad, رونا - ruuna, پکار - pukaar, چیخ - chiikh, آواز نِکالنا, کوکنا - kuukna and کلکاری - kilkaari. To understand how would you translate the word Cry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cry?
Meanings of cry are آواز - aawaaz, پکارنا - pukaarna, شور - shor, چیخنا - chiikhna, فریاد - faryaad, رونا - ruuna, پکار - pukaar, چیخ - chiikh, آواز نِکالنا, کوکنا - kuukna and کلکاری - kilkaari
Whats the definition of cry?
Definition of the cry are
- a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
- utter a sudden loud cry
- a fit of weeping
- a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- the characteristic utterance of an animal
- a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- bring into a particular state by crying
- proclaim or announce in public
- utter a characteristic sound
- demand immediate action
- utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
What is the synonym of cry?
Synonym of word cry are sound, hail, noise, yealming, vocalion, wail, foot boy, complaint, clamor, shouting
What are the idioms with the word cry?
Here are the idioms with the word cry in them.
- Do not cry before you are hurt
- If you sing before breakfast you cry before night
- It is useless to cry over spilt milk
- Much cry little wool
- To cry before one is hurt
What are the idioms related to cry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cry.
- Pray in aid
- A slothful man never has time
- Cry one's eyes out
- Pipe one eye
- Pipe one's eye
What are the quotes with word cry?
Here are the quotes with the word cry in them
- If you've got to my age, you've probably had your heart broken many times. So it's not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it. — Emma Thompson
- Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change. — James Russell Lowell
- If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it. — Anais Nin
- I cry out for order and find it only in art. — Helen Hayes