Famous Quotes About sad
A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world.
Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age.
It's sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age.
The reason for the sadness of this modern age and the men who live in it is that it looks for the truth in everything and finds it.
What I really tried to do with Helen was make her show this sad side of her. She was married off at 16, was so young and living in this castle that can't leave because of how she looks, and married to a man she hates and three times her age.
I am firmly of the opinion that women who make a lot of effort to hang onto their looks in middle age (unless they are beauties, entertainers or prostitutes) are rather sad, as one should surely have something more substantial to recommend one by this time, such as kindness or cleverness.
I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That's a beautiful gift from God. If people don't want to see that anymore then I won't be in anymore movies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the most famous Sad Quotes?
Here are some of the most famous Sad quotes by top authers around the globe;
- It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.
- What makes old age so sad is not that our joys but our hopes cease.
- Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age.
- It's sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age.
- Morality comes with the sad wisdom of age, when the sense of curiosity has withered.
Find Quotes on Sad topic?
You can click Here Quotes on Sad.