tar - تر meanings in English
tar - تر Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word tar - تر.
- (adjective satellite) : containing or characterized by a great deal of water vapor
- (adjective satellite) : hot or warm and humid
- (noun) : wetness caused by water
- (adjective) : producing or secreting milk
- (verb) : make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- (verb) : cause to become wet
- (adjective satellite) : consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- (adjective) : covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- (adjective) : supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- (adjective) : containing moisture or volatile components
|She prefers that||وہ اسے ترجیع دیتی ہے|
|They arranged that||وہ ان کوترتیب سے لگاتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of tar - تر
More words from English related to tar - تر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word tar - تر meanings in English in English.
aquosityfreshnesshumiditymoistnessmoisturewaterinesswetnesswetaqueousazurebluishglaucoushydropicichorousmuskratsky bluewashywateryaquaticmarinebrainmuggygrey mattersentehumidirriguousmoistslobberyvapoureddampwettishdankhumidifiedimbuedmadiddevelopementgerminationgrowthplantstaturedampishdamplynimdampeddampeneddampsdampysampselahmoisturize ...
Idioms related to the meaning of tar - تر
What are the meanings of tar - تر in English?
Meanings of the word tar - تر in English are humid, irriguous, moist, muggy, slobbery, vapoured, wet, wetted and wettish. To understand how would you translate the word tar - تر in English, you can take help from words closely related to tar - تر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered tar - تر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word tar - تر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use tar - تر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say tar - تر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of tar - تر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by تر?
Meanings of تر are humid, irriguous, moist, muggy, slobbery, vapoured, wet, wetted and wettish
Whats the definition of تر?
Definition of the تر are
- containing or characterized by a great deal of water vapor
- hot or warm and humid
- wetness caused by water
- producing or secreting milk
- make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- cause to become wet
- consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- containing moisture or volatile components
What is the synonym of تر?
Synonym of word تر are تر, گیلا, مرطوب, نم, بھیگا, سیلا, سیراب, پچ پچا, نم ناک, بھیجا
What are the idioms related to تر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word تر.
- The cat would eat fish but wet her feet
- To give one a wet shirt
- Wet one whistle
- Wet out
- Wet ones whistle
How to use تر in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use تر in a sentence.
- She prefers that — وہ اسے ترجیع دیتی ہے
- They arranged that — وہ ان کوترتیب سے لگاتے ہیں