Bhiiga - بھیگا meanings in English
Bhiiga - بھیگا Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Bhiiga - بھیگا.
- (adjective satellite) : unpleasantly cool and humid
- (noun) : wetness caused by water
- (adjective) : producing or secreting milk
- (verb) : make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- (verb) : cause to become wet
- (adjective satellite) : consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- (adjective) : covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- (adjective) : supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- (adjective) : containing moisture or volatile components
More words related to the meanings of Bhiiga - بھیگا
More words from English related to Bhiiga - بھیگا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bhiiga - بھیگا meanings in English in English.
aquosityfreshnesshumiditymoistnessmoisturewaterinesswetnesswetaqueousazurebluishglaucoushydropicichorousmuskratsky bluewashywateryaquaticmarinehumidirriguousmoistmuggyslobberyvapouredwettedwettishdampdankhumidifieddevelopementgerminationgrowthmadidplantstaturedampishdamplynimdampeddampeneddampsdampysampselahmoisturizewaterbloomingfertile ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Bhiiga - بھیگا
What are the meanings of Bhiiga - بھیگا in English?
Meanings of the word Bhiiga - بھیگا in English are irriguous, moist, dank, wet, imbued and madid. To understand how would you translate the word Bhiiga - بھیگا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Bhiiga - بھیگا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bhiiga - بھیگا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bhiiga - بھیگا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bhiiga - بھیگا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bhiiga - بھیگا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bhiiga - بھیگا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bhiiga?
Meanings of bhiiga are irriguous, moist, dank, wet, imbued and madid
Whats the definition of bhiiga?
Definition of the bhiiga are
- unpleasantly cool and humid
- wetness caused by water
- producing or secreting milk
- make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
- cause to become wet
- consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor
- covered or soaked with a liquid such as water
- supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- containing moisture or volatile components
What is the synonym of bhiiga?
Synonym of word bhiiga are تر, گیلا, بھیگا, نم, مرطوب, سیلا, سیراب, پچ پچا, نم ناک, تری
What are the idioms related to bhiiga?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bhiiga.
- The cat would eat fish but wet her feet
- To give one a wet shirt
- Wet one whistle
- Wet out
- Wet ones whistle