sureyla - سریلا meanings in English
sureyla - سریلا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word sureyla - سریلا.
- (adjective satellite) : richly melodious
- (noun) : a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- (adjective) : characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- (adjective) : talented in or devoted to music
- (adjective) : characterized by or capable of producing music
- (adjective) : containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
More words related to the meanings of sureyla - سریلا
More words from English related to sureyla - سریلا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word sureyla - سریلا meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of sureyla - سریلا in English?
Meanings of the word sureyla - سریلا in English are canorous, musical and melodius. To understand how would you translate the word sureyla - سریلا in English, you can take help from words closely related to sureyla - سریلا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered sureyla - سریلا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word sureyla - سریلا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use sureyla - سریلا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say sureyla - سریلا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of sureyla - سریلا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سریلا?
Meanings of سریلا are canorous, musical and melodius
Whats the definition of سریلا?
Definition of the سریلا are
- richly melodious
- a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- talented in or devoted to music
- characterized by or capable of producing music
- containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
What is the synonym of سریلا?
Synonym of word سریلا are رسیلی آواز, سریلا, خوش الحان, خوش آہنگ, شیریں, میٹھا, موسیقی کا, راگ کا, گانے کا, بجانے کا