Sweetly meanings in Urdu
Sweetly meanings in Urdu is میٹھا Sweetly in Urdu. More meanings of sweetly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Sweetly.
- (adverb) : in an affectionate or loving manner ( sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of sweetly')
More words from Urdu related to Sweetly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sweetly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sweetly
|The deeper the wellthe warmer the water||جتنا گڑ ڈالو گے اتنا میٹھا ہوگا|
|The fruit of patience is sweet||صبر کا پھل میٹھا ہوتا ہے|
|The more the sweat the more the reward||جتنا گڑ ڈالو گے اتنا ہی میٹھا ہوگا|
|Welcome is the best cheer||میٹھا بولنا ہی مٹھائی ہے|
What are the meanings of Sweetly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sweetly in Urdu is میٹھا - miitha. To understand how would you translate the word Sweetly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sweetly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sweetly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sweetly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sweetly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sweetly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sweetly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sweetly?
Meaning of sweetly is میٹھا - miitha
Whats the definition of sweetly?
Definition of the sweetly are
- in an affectionate or loving manner ( sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of sweetly')
What is the synonym of sweetly?
Synonym of word sweetly are sweet, sweetmeat, sweetmeal, luscious, sweetening, sweeter, sweeten, subereous, dessert, musical
What are the idioms related to sweetly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sweetly.
- A slow fire makes sweets malt
- A small sum will serve to pay a short reckoning
- Bear and forbear
- Everything comes to them who wait
- Forbidden fruit is sweetest
What are the quotes with word sweetly?
Here are the quotes with the word sweetly in them
- Life and death. They are somehow sweetly and beautifully mixed, but I don't know how. — Gloria Swanson
- Fear not and the God of mercies grant a full gale and a fair entry into His kingdom, which may carry sweetly and swiftly over the bar, that you find not the rub of death. — Donald Cargill
- Go, forget me - why should sorrow, O'er that brow a shadow fling? Go, forget me - and tomorrow, brightly smile and sweetly sing. Smile - though I shall not be near thee Sing - though I shall never hear thee. — Charles Wolfe