سَن سٹ meanings in English
سَن سٹ meanings in English is sunset سَن سٹ in English. More meanings of سَن سٹ, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
سَن سٹ Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word سَن سٹ.
- (noun) : the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- (noun) : atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- (noun) : the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- (adjective satellite) : of a declining industry or technology
- (adjective satellite) : providing for termination
More words from English related to سَن سٹ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word سَن سٹ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of سَن سٹ
What are the meanings of سَن سٹ in English?
Meanings of the word سَن سٹ in English is sunset. To understand how would you translate the word سَن سٹ in English, you can take help from words closely related to سَن سٹ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered سَن سٹ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word سَن سٹ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use سَن سٹ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say سَن سٹ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of سَن سٹ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سَن سٹ?
Meaning of سَن سٹ is sunset
Whats the definition of سَن سٹ?
Definition of the سَن سٹ are
- the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- of a declining industry or technology
- providing for termination
What is the synonym of سَن سٹ?
Synonym of word سَن سٹ are شام, سَن سٹ, وَقتِ غُروب, سورج کے غُروب ہونے کا وقت, غروب آفتاب کا وَقت, غروب آفتاب
What are the idioms related to سَن سٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word سَن سٹ.
- None knows what will happen to him before sunset
- The sunset way to be cheated is to think oneself clever than other people