Mashgol - مَشغُول meanings in English
Mashgol - مَشغُول Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Mashgol - مَشغُول.
- (adjective satellite) : retained without reflection
- (adjective satellite) : giving or marked by complete attention to
- (verb) : keep busy with
- (adjective satellite) : overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- (adjective) : actively or fully engaged or occupied
- (adjective satellite) : intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- (adjective satellite) : crowded with or characterized by much activity
- (adjective satellite) : (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; ( engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line)
More words from English related to Mashgol - مَشغُول
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mashgol - مَشغُول meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mashgol - مَشغُول
What are the meanings of Mashgol - مَشغُول in English?
Meanings of the word Mashgol - مَشغُول in English are absorbed and busy. To understand how would you translate the word Mashgol - مَشغُول in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mashgol - مَشغُول or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mashgol - مَشغُول synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mashgol - مَشغُول. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mashgol - مَشغُول in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mashgol - مَشغُول in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mashgol - مَشغُول with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مَشغُول?
Meanings of مَشغُول are absorbed and busy
Whats the definition of مَشغُول?
Definition of the مَشغُول are
- retained without reflection
- giving or marked by complete attention to
- keep busy with
- overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- actively or fully engaged or occupied
- intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- crowded with or characterized by much activity
- (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability; ( engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line)
What is the synonym of مَشغُول?
Synonym of word مَشغُول are گم, جذب, غرق, مُنہَمِک, غَرق, محو, ڈُوبا ہُوا, مَشغُول, مُستَغَرق, مجذوب
What are the idioms related to مَشغُول?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مَشغُول.
- A busy person is safe from temptation
- He that is busy is tempted but by one devil he that is idle by a legion
- Idle bodies aregenerally busy bodies
- In the evening the idle man begins to be busy
- The devil is a busy bishop in his own diocese