وَقتِ غُروب meanings in English
وَقتِ غُروب meanings in English is sunset وَقتِ غُروب in English. More meanings of وَقتِ غُروب, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
وَقتِ غُروب Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word وَقتِ غُروب.
- (noun) : the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- (noun) : atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- (noun) : the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- (adjective satellite) : of a declining industry or technology
- (adjective satellite) : providing for termination
More words from English related to وَقتِ غُروب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word وَقتِ غُروب meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of وَقتِ غُروب
What are the meanings of وَقتِ غُروب in English?
Meanings of the word وَقتِ غُروب in English is sunset. To understand how would you translate the word وَقتِ غُروب in English, you can take help from words closely related to وَقتِ غُروب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered وَقتِ غُروب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word وَقتِ غُروب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use وَقتِ غُروب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say وَقتِ غُروب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of وَقتِ غُروب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by وَقتِ غُروب?
Meaning of وَقتِ غُروب is sunset
Whats the definition of وَقتِ غُروب?
Definition of the وَقتِ غُروب are
- the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- of a declining industry or technology
- providing for termination
What is the synonym of وَقتِ غُروب?
Synonym of word وَقتِ غُروب are شام, سَن سٹ, وَقتِ غُروب, سورج کے غُروب ہونے کا وقت, غروب آفتاب کا وَقت, غروب آفتاب
What are the idioms related to وَقتِ غُروب?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word وَقتِ غُروب.
- None knows what will happen to him before sunset
- The sunset way to be cheated is to think oneself clever than other people