کھیت کیار کا meanings in English
کھیت کیار کا meanings in English is agriculture کھیت کیار کا in English. More meanings of کھیت کیار کا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
کھیت کیار کا Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word کھیت کیار کا.
- (noun) : the class of people engaged in growing food
- (noun) : the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- (noun) : a large-scale farming enterprise
- (noun) : the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862
More words from English related to کھیت کیار کا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کھیت کیار کا meanings in English in English.
agrarianagriculturefree holdmanorlandholdingzamindarizamindariszamindaryzemindarizemindariszemindaryagriculturalagaricagraphicagrobiologicalagrologicagrologicalagronomicalagravicagremensagrestialagrinagronomialagreeragresticalagrostologicalculturecultivationfarmfarmingtilthagribusinessagrobiologyagrologyagromaniaagaricsagraffeagrimoniesagriologyagronomicsaviculturecroplandcroppiesagrarianismagricolationagriculturismagrostographyagrostologycorrodibilityinculture ...
Idioms with the word کھیت کیار کا in it
Idiom related to the meaning of کھیت کیار کا
What are the meanings of کھیت کیار کا in English?
Meanings of the word کھیت کیار کا in English is agriculture. To understand how would you translate the word کھیت کیار کا in English, you can take help from words closely related to کھیت کیار کا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کھیت کیار کا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کھیت کیار کا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کھیت کیار کا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کھیت کیار کا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کھیت کیار کا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کھیت کیار کا?
Meaning of کھیت کیار کا is agriculture
Whats the definition of کھیت کیار کا?
Definition of the کھیت کیار کا are
- the class of people engaged in growing food
- the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
- a large-scale farming enterprise
- the federal department that administers programs that provide services to farmers (including research and soil conservation and efforts to stabilize the farming economy); created in 1862
What is the synonym of کھیت کیار کا?
Synonym of word کھیت کیار کا are زمینداری, زرعی, زراعت, کشاورزی, کھیت کیار کا, کسانی, کاشت کا, زراعت کا, باڑی, کاشت کاری
What are the idioms with the word کھیت کیار کا?
Here are the idioms with the word کھیت کیار کا in them.
- It is no use crying over spilt milk
- It is too late to shut the stable door when the horse is stolen
- It is useless to cry over spilt milk
- Oppression never thrives
- There is no use crying over spilt milk
What are the idioms related to کھیت کیار کا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کھیت کیار کا.
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture