Alwida - الوداع meanings in English
Alwida - الوداع Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Alwida - الوداع.
- (noun) : the act of departing politely
- (noun) : an acknowledgment or expression of goodwill at parting
- (noun) : a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- (adverb) : introducing a different topic
- (noun) : a farewell remark
- (noun) : an automatic advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent
More words related to the meanings of Alwida - الوداع
More words from English related to Alwida - الوداع
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alwida - الوداع meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Alwida - الوداع
What are the meanings of Alwida - الوداع in English?
Meanings of the word Alwida - الوداع in English are fare well, farewell, vale, by the bye, bye, byes, inbye and bye law. To understand how would you translate the word Alwida - الوداع in English, you can take help from words closely related to Alwida - الوداع or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alwida - الوداع synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alwida - الوداع. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alwida - الوداع in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alwida - الوداع in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alwida - الوداع with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alwida?
Meanings of alwida are fare well, farewell, vale, by the bye, bye, byes, inbye and bye law
Whats the definition of alwida?
Definition of the alwida are
- the act of departing politely
- an acknowledgment or expression of goodwill at parting
- a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- introducing a different topic
- a farewell remark
- an automatic advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent
What is the synonym of alwida?
Synonym of word alwida are بدائی, رخصت کے وقت کا کلام یا سلام, الوداع, نمسکار, ڈنڈوت, پرنام, چرن جیو, رام رام, جے سری جی کی, اَلوِداع
What are the idioms related to alwida?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alwida.
- Such a welcomeuch a farewell
- Such a welcome such a farewell