Baalish - بالش meanings in English
Baalish - بالش Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Baalish - بالش.
- (noun) : a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- (noun) : a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses
- (verb) : protect from impact
- (noun) : the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle
- (noun) : a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
- (verb) : rest on or as if on a pillow
More words from English related to Baalish - بالش
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Baalish - بالش meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Baalish - بالش in English?
Meanings of the word Baalish - بالش in English are cushion and pillow. To understand how would you translate the word Baalish - بالش in English, you can take help from words closely related to Baalish - بالش or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Baalish - بالش synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Baalish - بالش. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Baalish - بالش in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Baalish - بالش in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Baalish - بالش with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by baalish?
Meanings of baalish are cushion and pillow
Whats the definition of baalish?
Definition of the baalish are
- a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses
- protect from impact
- the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle
- a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
- rest on or as if on a pillow
What is the synonym of baalish?
Synonym of word baalish are گدی, مسند, کشن, گَدّا, گَدّی, تکیہ, بالش, گیندوا
What are the idioms related to baalish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word baalish.
- Pillow fight