Kutni - کٹنی meanings in English
Kutni - کٹنی Definitions
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Kutni - کٹنی.
- (noun) : someone who arranges (or tries to arrange) marriages for others
- (noun) : a negotiator who acts as a link between parties
- (noun) : (Yiddish) a woman who talks too much; a gossip unable to keep a secret; a woman who spreads rumors and scandal
- (noun) : (Yiddish) a vulgar shrew; a shallow coarse termagant
- رِشتَہ طَے کرانے والا یا والی
More words related to the meanings of Kutni - کٹنی
More words from English related to Kutni - کٹنی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Kutni - کٹنی meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Kutni - کٹنی
|With the tail between the legs||ہارے ہوئے|
|What's the difference between a and b||میرا مطلب یہ نہیں تھا|
What are the meanings of Kutni - کٹنی in English?
Meanings of the word Kutni - کٹنی in English are bawd, matchmaker, pimp, go between and yenta. To understand how would you translate the word Kutni - کٹنی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Kutni - کٹنی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Kutni - کٹنی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Kutni - کٹنی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Kutni - کٹنی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Kutni - کٹنی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Kutni - کٹنی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by kutni?
Meanings of kutni are bawd, matchmaker, pimp, go between and yenta
Whats the definition of kutni?
Definition of the kutni are
- someone who arranges (or tries to arrange) marriages for others
- a negotiator who acts as a link between parties
- (Yiddish) a woman who talks too much; a gossip unable to keep a secret; a woman who spreads rumors and scandal
- (Yiddish) a vulgar shrew; a shallow coarse termagant
- رِشتَہ طَے کرانے والا یا والی
What is the synonym of kutni?
Synonym of word kutni are بھڑوا, کٹنی, دلالہ, کٹن, کٹنا, قرّمساق, قلتبان, بد چلن عورت, مشاطہ, نائن
What are the idioms related to kutni?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word kutni.
- A hedge between keeps frienship green
- Between the devil and the deep sea
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- Between the lights
- Between times