Murdaar - مردار meanings in English
Murdaar - مردار Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Murdaar - مردار.
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of human emotion or feeling
- (adjective satellite) : without vigor or zest or energy
- (adjective satellite) : destitute of blood or apparently so
- (adjective) : free from blood or bloodshed
- (adjective satellite) : anemic looking from illness or emotion
- (noun) : the dead and rotting body of an animal; unfit for human food
More words from English related to Murdaar - مردار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Murdaar - مردار meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Murdaar - مردار
What are the meanings of Murdaar - مردار in English?
Meanings of the word Murdaar - مردار in English are bloodless, carrion, deid, deadish and deads. To understand how would you translate the word Murdaar - مردار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Murdaar - مردار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Murdaar - مردار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Murdaar - مردار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Murdaar - مردار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Murdaar - مردار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Murdaar - مردار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by murdaar?
Meanings of murdaar are bloodless, carrion, deid, deadish and deads
Whats the definition of murdaar?
Definition of the murdaar are
- devoid of human emotion or feeling
- without vigor or zest or energy
- destitute of blood or apparently so
- free from blood or bloodshed
- anemic looking from illness or emotion
- the dead and rotting body of an animal; unfit for human food
What is the synonym of murdaar?
Synonym of word murdaar are مردہ, بے خون, مردار, بے ہمت, بے درد, لاش, مرا جانور
What are the idioms related to murdaar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word murdaar.
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- No carrion will kill a crow