Ruthless meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Ruthless.
- (adjective satellite) : without mercy or pity
'Dallas' hit a chord back in the late Seventies and Eighties because it was the age of greed: here you have this unapologetic character who is mean and nasty and ruthless and does it all with an evil grin. I think people related to JR back then because we all have someone we know exactly like him. Everyone in the world knows a JR.
More words related to the meanings of Ruthless
More words from Urdu related to Ruthless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruthless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے ہمتتنگ دلانہسنگ دلمصربے لچککڑا کرنابے جانسفّاکدرشتشدیدجمناسختآزاد خیالمہلکجو تسکین پذیر نہ ہوسرد مہری کی نظرکٹر بنناسخت مزاجبے دَردخوفناکبے ترسجماناجانورظالمگرانانرموہیسنگلاخمردہبے شرمکٹھورسَختدکھاوٹ والاکڑا ہونابے وقوفوحشیکھالناترسدَرِندَہ خُومردارغیر فیاضانہبے رحمسنگدلپتھروں سے پٹا ہواسخت ہوناماؤفجلادکِسی جانور کی کھالجابربے حسبے درد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ruthless
|There is solve for every sore||ہر درد کا درماں ہے|
|We shall publish our joys and conceal our griefs||انسان اپنا دکھ درد کبھی دوسروں کے سامنے بیان نہ کرے|
|When things are at their worst they will mend||درد کا حد سے گزرنا ہے دوا ہو جانا|
What are the meanings of Ruthless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruthless in Urdu are بے رحم - bey raehm, سنگ دل - sang dil, بے ترس - bey taras and بے درد - bey dard. To understand how would you translate the word Ruthless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruthless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruthless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruthless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruthless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruthless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruthless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruthless?
Meanings of ruthless are بے رحم - bey raehm, سنگ دل - sang dil, بے ترس - bey taras and بے درد - bey dard
Whats the definition of ruthless?
Definition of the ruthless are
- without mercy or pity
What is the synonym of ruthless?
Synonym of word ruthless are unmerciful, pitiless, severe, uncharitable, unsparing, inhuman, remorseless, unfeeling, relentless, merciless
What are the idioms related to ruthless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ruthless.
- Mercy begets mercy
- A shooting pain
- Better be envied than pitied
- But envy is better worth than compassion
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
What are the quotes with word ruthless?
Here are the quotes with the word ruthless in them
- 'Dallas' hit a chord back in the late Seventies and Eighties because it was the age of greed: here you have this unapologetic character who is mean and nasty and ruthless and does it all with an evil grin. I think people related to JR back then because we all have someone we know exactly like him. Everyone in the world knows a JR. — Larry Hagman
- I recognize in thieves, traitors and murderers, in the ruthless and the cunning, a deep beauty - a sunken beauty. — Jean Genet
- As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. — Pythagoras
- There's definitely evidence that capitalism at its most ruthless rewards psychopathic behavior. When you look at the worst corners of the American health insurance industry or the sub-prime banking market, it really feels like the more psychopathically someone behaves, the more it's rewarded. — Jon Ronson